Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
"Hey!" She says with a yelp as She rubs her bottom. She then looks at Afol and nods. "Sure! I'll take a look at them. Thank you Afol!" She smiles as she looks at the well done notes. "Very well done." She says.

Clyde peered over the notes. "What's up with those?" he asked
Afol looked at Clyde, “I was told that she needed a basic assessment of her abilities and so they had me supervise and take notes.”
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Its hard to keep eyes on everything and he was willing to help. And thank you for the videos! I'll have to watch them once I'm in my office!" She smiles before looking at Clyde. "Ready for some coffee?" She asks.

Alyson wrote:
"Its hard to keep eyes on everything and he was willing to help. And thank you for the videos! I'll have to watch them once I'm in my office!" She smiles before looking at Clyde. "Ready for some coffee?" She asks.

He nodded. "Thanks Afol" he said, before turning to Alyson. "Sure, let's get some coffee" he said

"See you later, unless you're on your way to coffee too." She chuckles as she grabs Clyde's hand and walks to the cafeteria.
Afol smiled “No problem! And I’ll see you guys later, I have to do some other work.”

He followed behind, smiling at Alyson

"See ya!" She says before making them both some coffee. "Here you go my love." She says sweetly as she hands him his cup.

He smiled. "Thanks, beautiful" he said softly

"Anything for you love." She kisses his cheek before doing her sweet bean juice.

He watched her, smiling

She looks over at him with her blue eyes and tilts her head. "What? Do I have a coffee stashe?" She asks with a little chuckle.

He shook his head. "No, just admiring you" he said softly

She blushes with a smile. "Aww, honey. You can look at me all you want." She winks as she gazes at him.
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

Venom slowly reveals him self drinking coffee and listing to their conversation. ‘Aawwwe, so cute.’

He blushed, looking away

"Oh hey Venom." She says softly.

He turned to Venom. "What's up, rascal?"
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘I’m bored. Drinking coffee. In front of you. Right now.’

"I see that. How is it?" She asks softly as she sips her own

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus