Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

“I hope you know you are wasting your time. Being ‘friends’ isn’t useful in life. Or whatever life you could call this place.” He glares.
Shadow (played by Elisora)

"Friends are actually quite good for you, and from the way you act i can tell something has happened to you in a place like this, but i promise that the scientists here might ask questions but they aren't mean and their experiments are quite helpful for you" She replied.

“lies. I know your type, and I know they aren’t. They lie, everything and everyone lies. But I’m not falling for it, not anymore.” He stands, and steps away from her.

She arched a brow, amused."So you know my type now?"
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Well, nothing, just coming home with you." She giggles softly.

“Yes. Yes I do. You are all the same narcissistic imbecilic liars.” He speaks in a harsh tone.
(Dang he’s being an ass, sorry)

She frowned, her eyes narrowing."Excuse me?" The temperature around her rose slightly as her temper flared.
she grabs shadow"calm down, no need to get angry"

“Excuse yourself.” He frowns, picking up his book and stepping away from her. Clearly annoyed by the new temperature.

She pulled away from Cino and grabbed Cycas' wrist."I've tried being nice, so why do you throw it back at me with snide comments and sarcasm" She said, highly annoyed.
"before my sister has to incapacitate you, might want to calm down"

He jumps back, trying to yank his hand away. “Don’t. Touch. Me.” He sounds serious, though there’s a slight waver in his voice. Shadow would probably see the plate on his hand.
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

((Venom is just in that phase lol))
Venom enters the room and says, ‘HA! I bet he’s sitting on the floor BAWLing. Oh. Hello there saliva cat. It’s not nice to see you again.’

She looked down as a flash of metal caught her eye and she looked over his hand, and sucked in a breath, her eyes turning sad."I'm going to hug you now" she warned as her arms wrapped around him in a hug."Whatever happened to you there, won't happen to you here, you might not believe me but i won't let it happen" She whispered in his ear, low enough that even Cino wouldn't hear.
"no one here does experiments, we are studying you all, not experimenting on anyone"

He goes wide eyed and shoves her away, stepping back away from her. “I do not believe you. Y-you are lying!” He growls, then looks at Venom. “Do not ever call me that again.”

She stumbled backwards at the shove and caught herself against the table."I'm not lying"

“But you are.” He growls, taking a step towards her.
her tail comes out and smacks cycas in the back of the head and it disappeared before anyone saw it

Shadow stared at him head-on. She wasn't scared of him.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus