Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

He jumps then moves back away from both of them. He clearly seems aggravated/aggressive but also confused.
Shadow (played by Elisora)

She tilted her head, confused by his sudden action."What's wrong?" she asked, her anger forgotten for the moment.

“She hit me.” He looks like he’s ready to either get a coffee, or blood on his hands.

She looked over at Cino."why are you hitting him for??"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
"Well, nothing, just coming home with you." She giggles softly.

He heard them fight. "What's happening?"
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"What's happening? What's with the violence?" She asks as she knits her brows and stands up.

“They won’t leave me alone.” He answers looking between Cino and Shadow. They have to be lying, he thought to himself.

He got up as well. "Shadow and Cino." he said, looking at them. "You know better then this, Cino, and Shadow, leave him alone" he said, crossing his arms

Her eyes narrowed. "Well I was trying to apologize to him because I was a jerk to him before but he doesn't believe me" She said defensively. "But since I don't want you to tranquilize me or anything I'll go" She turned around and walked back to her cell.

"Well, why dont you and I get some coffee or what have you and you can tell me what happened. Or we an sit silence. Whichever you prefer. I guess the 3rd option would be you go somewhere else but I feel that defeats the purpose." She says matter of factly.

He was behind Alyson. "Alright, you do you. I'm gonna go, okay?"

She stopped when Alyson spoke and sighed. "I guess we can go talk... "

"Cycas, I believe she really was apologizing. I am unable to see why she would lie. However, I am sorry you feel this way. I would like to talk to you later if you dont mind." She says before kissing Clyde. "See you later then love." She smiles and looks at Shadow. "Would you like to go to my office or your room? Perhaps outside?" She asks softly.

Shadow smiled a little, her eyes brightening at the thought of going outside. "Outside sounds lovely"
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
"Cycas, I believe she really was apologizing. I am unable to see why she would lie. However, I am sorry you feel this way. I would like to talk to you later if you dont mind." She says before kissing Clyde. "See you later then love." She smiles and looks at Shadow. "Would you like to go to my office or your room? Perhaps outside?" She asks softly.

"Oh Alyyyysooooon..." it murmured, in its cage

((Bruh I don't even play Alyson and that made me nervous 😂😂 ))

“Fine, if everyone is going to to take her side then I guess she was not. And okay? We can talk later.” He sighs and grabs his book then walks away.

Cycas wrote:
“Fine, if everyone is going to to take her side then I guess she was not. And okay? We can talk later.” He sighs and grabs his book then walks away.

Clyde ran up behind Cycas. "Hey, hey, I'm on your side"

"Yes Babadook?" She says with a smile.

((I have the strange urge to call him Baba XD))

She stood uncertainly at the entrance to the cafeteria, waiting for Alyson.

((Lol I wonder what his reaction would be))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus