Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Shadow (played by Elisora)

(( Now Clyde go apologize >.> ))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She doesnt respond as she keeps on walking faster.

She chuckled and followed after him, curling up on the remaining space left of her bed."Scoot over" she pushed him lightly.
Quetzalli looked over at them and frowned a little, sighing. She looked at Clyde, “You should probably give her some space for now.....”

((Sorry if they arent in the cafeteria anymore, if they arent then just ignore my post))
((Well he just got up, not like he went to pursue her lol.))

((That is true))
((Oh, lol sorry i misread XD ignore me))
((Naw who would xD))

((Ignore? No we were saying he should still be in there))
((Not that, she meant it about the ooc comment lol.))
Afol was nearby the offices, helping to clean up a little in the halls. He had some coffee sitting nearby along with more reports.

((Lol yeah, sorry about that I did mean the OOC comment XD I probably should have elaborated))

As she walks, her eyes water up. She rounds the corner and sees Afol. She stops for a minute and tries to look professional. "Hey Afol. Doing some cleaning?" Her voice sounded on the edge of breaking.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He frowned. "I think it was what I said..." he said softly. "I'm such an idiot" he murmured to himself
Afol looked up as he heard her, “Hey Alyson. Yeah, I saw there was some spilled stuff so I thought I’d clean it up before anyone stepped in it.... Are you ok?” He frowned a little in worry, putting the mop back into the bucket and leaning it against the wall for now.

She clenches her teeth trying to hold back the tears. "Y-Yeah I'm fine..." she squeaks out. "I'm glad you s-saw the mess..." her voice was strained.
“I’m sure she’ll forgive you if that’s the case.” Quetzalli tried to make him feel better but wasn’t really sure how to help since she didn’t hear what was said, “Maybe once things calm down a little you guys can talk about it and prevent it in the future.”

Afol frowned more and he thought for a moment before he decided to leave the reports for now and he picked up the coffee he had brought with him, untouched and still warm. “Here, I have coffee for you. Do you need to talk?” He asked in a gentle tone, walking over to her
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
She clenches her teeth trying to hold back the tears. "Y-Yeah I'm fine..." she squeaks out. "I'm glad you s-saw the mess..." her voice was strained.

Clyde got up, running towards her, before slipping on the newly-cleaned floor, and bumping his head

She takes the coffee and nods "I would like to talk." She says in a small voice before seeing Clyde fall. She looks down at him. "Are you okay?" She asks softly.

((F to pay respect 😂😂 ))
((Big oof F ))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus