Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He looked up, his head was bleeding a little. "I'm so sorry for what I said! I'm so dumb!" he said, tearing up, either from pain or emotion

The babadook gave her more room
Afol nodded softly, “Alright.” He offered a gentle smile then looked at Clyde in surprise. “Sorry about that, I-I kind of forgot the sign.....” He offered a hand to help him up

Quetzalli looked surprised when he ran off, not sure if she should go after him or not.

He sighed, using the help to get up. "I-I'll go now..." he said softly, walking away
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Clyde... please just... give me some space..." she says as a tear rolls down her cheek. "I'm still mad at you..." she says as she wipes his head with a napkin. "Your head will be fine with some ice by the way..." she says softly.
Shadow (played by Elisora)

She curled up on the bed now that she had more room. "Thank you" She murmured, giving him head pats.

Alyson wrote:
"Clyde... please just... give me some space..." she says as a tear rolls down her cheek. "I'm still mad at you..." she says as she wipes his head with a napkin. "Your head will be fine with some ice by the way..." she says softly.

He nodded, frowning, before walking away, sighing. He basically lost his future wife because he said something
Afol sighed softly as well, frowning. He looked at Alyson, “If you want me to I can give you some space before or after we talk...”

((You'll get her back dont worry just give her space and then make it up to herrr))
((Doesn't always work, but still a good chance if you got a backup plan.))

((Shes mad at you not falling out of love over that XD))

She sighs as she runs her fingers through her hair. She holds the coffee tightly, her heart aching.

"I would like to talk... first. Maybe I'm the crazy one..." she says softly.
Afol nodded softly, opening the door for her. “You’re not crazy Alyson, I know that much. Its just a rough spot that I’m sure you guys can get through.”

He sat in the cafeteria, sighing before 'Danza Kuduro" started blasting from his phone. He blushed, trying to turn it off

((EXPOSED))

"Yeah..." she says as she walks inside and sits. Her head in her hands. "I'm so logical... so why did it bother me so much..." she says softly.
((My man with the Danza Kuduro lmao. That got me to pull up mine from my phone rn xD))
Quetzalli, still in the Cafeteria, looked terribly confused when she heard the music. She saw its source before her gaze became more curious

((XD I have never heard that song before so guess who’s looking it up on youtube rn!))

Afol closed the door behind them and he nodded softly, “Well emotions affect everyone, even when we don’t want them to. When you care about someone, sometimes the wrong words can make it hurt even more....”
((Have fun with that xD))

He started cursing, before he accidently turned on the intercom, before Clyde got even more mad, as 'Danza Kuduro' was now playing through the intercom
((...Welp- haven't cringed so hard in a lil bit, but dam.. that's quite the whoopsies xD))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus