Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((Lol Cycas you are not wrong about that))
((agreed))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

((Just because I'm chillin with an awesome dog doesn't mean I lost it 😂 ))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Yeah... you're right." She sighs softly before her eyes widen. "Guys huh?" She smiles. "Well I know some guys that I could hook you up with!" She says feeling a bit better. She sips her coffee and pulls out her phone. She shows him some of her guy friends from the military and a few of her family. "If interested i could totally get you a date!" She says with an excited smile. "But i should talk to Clyde soon." She says softly.
Afol then looked completely embarrassed as his cheeks turned red when he realized what had been said. “I-I um—“ He then sighed, “I-I’m Bi but I-I lean more towards guys.... w-well a lot more. Please don’t tell anyone?” He smiled a little sheepishly before looking at her phone. Nodding slightly, he smiled a little more with a chuckle, “That would be nice, thanks Alyson! I-I haven’t gone on a date since I was retired from the Marines.” Nodding slightly, he then smiled again, “Alright! Well you can always talk to me if you need to ok? I always have my phone and the walkie talkie with me.”
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

((Yep XD, also I might add a new character in at some point but Idk))

"No problem! I think my buddy Thomas from the Navy would be a good choice... though I dont know your type." She says softly and nods. "I appreciate it Afol... thanks for letting me vent it out." She smiles and hugs him. "But seriously, Thomas is a great one. Totally gay and into military guys. Well that and treasure but that's different." She chuckles and sighs. "Well I'm going to go talk to Clyde but heres his number IF you want it." She says softly.

((I'm planning on adding Thomas which have to make a profile for him still))
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Clyde was sitting in the cafeteria, with earbuds in.

He wiggled himself around to face her
Riptide (played by Finery226)

I sit at your table and smash my head against it
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He jumped. "Woah!!!!" he said, getting up.
Afol chuckled “I don’t even know my own type.” He then nodded, “No problem Alyson! Just let me know if you ever need to talk and I’ll come over.” He hugged her back before chuckling softly, “Im no treasure but maybe he’ll like me. And I’d like the number if you don’t mind?”

She looked at him and yawned lightly, resting her head on her arms.

I look up at babadook

I trudge off to my cell fall asleep
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He waved his arms in front of Riptide. "Hello?" he asked

The dog licked his snout, looking at her with beady eyes

((Something my Dane would do))

I look down at clyde and knock him out my way

I mutter sleep

i walk into the wrong cell, shadows cell.

She reached over, petting him lightly, but immediately jumped off the bed when Riptide entered."What're you doing in here!?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus