Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

((XD Lol! To be fair, it happened a while ago))
((Yah it did, but at least its not hard to forget xD))
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she hugs her daughter"nah"
“Alright.” Quetzalli hugged her back, humming softly.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((It seems as if I missed some exciting stuff XD))

"Thanks Afol, here's his number! Text him whenever. Oh and if he doesnt respond right away then it probably means hes on a dangerous mission." She chuckles softly. "You may just want to call him." She says softly. "Thank you for the coffee and great conversation! Good luck!" She smiles before heading out to find Clyde.
Afol nodded, “I’ll send a text so I don’t do the movie move and cause problems.” He chuckled as he smiled “Thank you and good luck as well! I hope things fo well for you two.”

She chuckles and waves him off as she calls Clyde.
Afol smiled and he put the cleaning supplies away before he texted Thomas, ‘Hello!’
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Clyde was sitting on a bench, listening to music

She calls for him again. "Please pick up." She says
Shadow (played by Elisora)

((Don't forget my new doggo friend XD i grew attached to the adorable thing ))
Thomas (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

Thomas was in the middle of a stealth mission when he sees feels his phone. 'Hello? Who's this?' He sends as he steals what he came for and walks out with it without any problems. He smirks and heads to his house.
‘Your friend Alyson gave me your number, my name is Afol. I’m one of her coworkers lol’ Afol stopped in the hall and leaned against the wall, just texting

(( ahem If Afol and Thomas start dating later on we're making them a ship name right? XD ))

'What a lovely name...Afol... If you could hear me right now, youd hear me repeating your name outloud ;)' He sends as he repeats his name and smiles. "Alyson... trying to set me up? Well, perhaps maybe I'll owe her." He chuckles to himself.

((Certainly, if you can think of a good one XD))
((Yeh gl with that xD))

((Pfft i can do it! << ))
((Mhm.))
Cycas (played by -Glass_o_Water-)

((Bold of you to assume I haven’t already made one.... Tomol, Afolas, atomas, I could go on.))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus