Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Yari (played by Reithesniper)

"I wish I got here earlier..." she chuckled and looked at oniyan "your a sweet boy, a really sweet man" she said "But my death is inevitable since humanity needs its restart sooner or later.. so lets just be friends I rather just watch the end of the world rather than just apologize over and over for dying-"

Friend
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

The dog did a happy puppy dance in front of her before sitting at her feet wagging his tail. friend
Camila Linares (played anonymously)

She looks the dog over, so much like her old boy Thor, though he had been a pit bull, it had been a while since he passed, the garage felt empty without a dog it in, someone to sit in front of the wood burner at the end of the day whilst she enjoyed a spot of whiskey, to be underfoot as she worked on cars and bikes, to bark and warn her of the approach of others long before they got there, someone to go out hunting with her, staying low and quiet till the shot rang out to retrieve that nights shared dinner. "How would you like to come home with me Friend ?"
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"How about you and I take that pup and we all go to the dog part together?" date
the-queen's-spider (played anonymously)

Alois looked Adam up and down, his nose scrunched up.
"Pass. You look too self-absorbed to have friends."

Then the blonde ran up to him and looked him dead in the eye, "I bet your ego is bigger than your brain. Which means it must be huge compared to your brain, because I don't think your brain's that big..." The brat smirked, then stuck his tongue out, revealing the pentagram on it.

(pass.)
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"Well birds of a feather flock together, so you two would be fast and famous friends, so in that case, so with that in mind, you can go flock yourself. pass" the vigilante bit
Kalim Al-Asim (played anonymously)

"Hey! Let's not fight! Let's all be friends! We can throw a party or something! Aha-ha~!" Kalim grinned.

(Friend!)
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I agree with this guy. Friends!"
Surtr (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Considering that I don’t need you to defeat my foes, you’re more like someone who would hold me back. I don’t need men in suits of armor, I need to be with people who are combat naturals.”

Pass.
"What would you know about combat, runt?" He spat.

pass
Horseman of Death (played by Reithesniper)

Sunshine looked a Drael.. she wasnt disgusted or unamused like normal.. but she nodded her head "Respectfully.. pass"
Zoe Wynter (played by SoulHeart57)

"Just know, that even when I surpase you, and my technology advances to the realm of the divine, we'll still be friends."

Friend
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He whined and he went and laid under a table and shivered. It was clear the dog was afraid.

pass.
Horseman of Death (played by Reithesniper)

She looks at Thor and sighed "Zoe your scaring the only good animal on your planet" she said before walking to the table "She wont hurt you.. Yari come take this poor soul on a walk!"

Friend, surprisingly
He stood as if he were trying to make his mind up before shaking his head "I'm sorry, but pass......"
"Well.. Perhaps we can be friends, at least for a bit." Rune started to tap his palm, "Then again, I hope you don't mind if I leave suddenly. I'm sorry to disappoint if that's the case."

Friend
"Hmm...I suppose it could not hurt to be a friend, but you may find yourself involved with more than you bargained for around me."
Yari (played by Reithesniper)

She chuckled. "A pretty lady.. and from what I see shes single.." she chuckled "Trust me I can handle whatever your involved with.." she chuckled

Date, but she wouldnt mind just being friend's
Jade (played anonymously)

"Pass. You have quite many weapons on you." He said. "It's best if we do not meet again." Jade sneered, revealing his sharp row of teeth.
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I would rather go through Hell Week again than talk to you again. pass"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus