Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

* max noticed the dog and smiled * hehe well arnt you a cute dog * he said happily*( friend )
"I don't think our personalities would mesh well. Pass."
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"And I think we get along fine, darling." Keiko grinned at the man in front of her. "The name is Keiko, Keiko Jones. If you are looking for a drinking buddy, you are looking in the right direction." (Friend)
Teriko Uchiha (played by Reithesniper)

"Dont you look lovely?" She said, her face somewhat red with embarrassment "I am Teriko..." she would bow

Friend
Dante (played by Halstarion)

"I don't see any reason we can't be friends."
Lorelai F. Vandot (played anonymously)

"You look alittle scary..." Lorelai muttered shyly. Nevertheless she couldn't deny she found them handsome. "But I'm not opposed to something new. Let's go steady! If you'll have me."

(Date!)
Eric Molder (played by SillySpider)

"Hmm, if you don't mind the water, I'll take you on a date there", he smiled.

"I've always had a soft spot for the pretty ones. I don't like commitment, but who says friends can't have some fun?"
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"I like this guy......friend"

"If you like what you see then you should come on over and hang out. Friend!"
Surtr (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Whoever you are, I’m sure you and I aren’t getting along.” Pass
Star (played by Starphobia)

"Such a beautiful being. Thank you for bringing hope for me." Star purred. Her tail brushed gently against the ground. "I'd love to be friends, if you'd accept me as one."
"We can be friends. You'll like my kitty Piano"
Olix Brackley (played anonymously)

"We should definitely be friends! You'd love my cats and my dog!"
Dracul (played by Halstarion)

"I dislike most dogs, but cats? Cats are very good creatures. Perhaps, for a time, we could be friends. ...As long as you don't mind blood."
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

"Ah, someone who knows good taste in animals." Sebastian grinned, narrow-eyed. "Cats are very soft and beautiful, they are.." He paused for a moment, almost as if he didn't want to say the word. "A blessing." He shuddered, being a demon and all. "To the earth." He finished, barely.

"We could be friends as well, and you seem not to mind blood either, so we'll get along well." He smirked.
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I'd suppose i'll friend..."
Alucard (played by Halstarion)

"You seem energetic and entirely too much like someone else I know. Pass, I think."
Blemishine (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Y’know, I don’t know about you, but I think you need a good friend. I’m Maria, and you are?”
"A knight and a mechanist? Not a standard job combination, but it's not like I have room to talk, since I'm technically unemployed. Happens to everyone who dies and comes back as a zombie, unfortunately. Anyway, I would say we could be friends, but given that every knight I've met recently is after my head, I feel that a pass might be better here. Sorry."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus