Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

He would look down to attempt to hide a blush. "I......well, would you like to go to have dinner with me? You don't have to....I mean......"
"I suppose we could be friends. You know as well as I do the horror of war."
Ophelia Marigold (played by Alliyus)

"That would be a pass. But we could still be friends." Ophelia elegantly curtsied.
Michelle raised an eyebrow at Ophelia. There were very few times she could count when she came across another woman who had power or was striving for more. Her lips twitched into a smile, humming at the thought of having a powerful ally. The more allies she had, the more strength she would conjure. She couldn't take the throne all on her own even if she wished she could. The king wouldn't know what hit him if she had an ally like Ophelia.

"Greetings. I am Lady Michelle Labbson, daughter of the Grand Duke. It is a pleasure to meet you. I would be delighted if you and I could have tea another time," she bowed her head politely. "I hope to see you more in the future."

[ FRIEND ]
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He looked up at her with his ears down and his tail wagging steadily. Friend
Gil stops on the sidewalk right outside Moon Howl leather-crafts, her enormous shopping bags in-tow. She's quickly securing them to the back of a motorcycle, and it appears she's waiting for someone. There are two helmets on the bike.

She calls to a familiar dog, the one from her stoop. "Hey, bud. Hungry?" There's a bao chef near by! She points at the sign, looking at the dog.

FRIEND
Alethea (played anonymously)

Alethea's gaze fixates on the young woman, a spark of curiosity igniting within her. Tilting her head to one side, she addresses her with a warm smile, "Friend." With a determined air, she turns and strides off, her spirit set on discovering another adventure in some distant corner of the world.
Leo Cromwell (played anonymously)

Leo sat hunched over his table, cigarette smoke swirling around his head like a hazy halo. He didn't even bother to feign interest. Pass
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

"Citizen, you seem to lack discipline and integrity. I cannot envision a friendship with you." The Son of Sanguinius couldn't hide his disgust. Pass
"Hard pass. Your armor is a disgusting mockery of all that's worth standing for. I get that I wear a sniper's veil, but at least I'll show my scars of war."
"A most definite pass, since you seem so confident to disparage my own brother-captain."
"You and your brothers have been such a blessing to know. I appreciateall your help at work" Friend
Delilah Camp (played by Joshie2003)

Delilah looked him up and down slowly "hm..." she said biting her red covered lips, she smiled "friend, only because you are married and have children together, I would never take a another womens man"
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He turned away blushing. It was obvious the Saiyan had a crush. Date
*looks at Thor the malinois and smiles softly* Friend l, I abolutely love dogs *she smiles and giggles*
Rosario (played by Jaws)

"One thing in life that you can't befriend everyone." The middle aged man sat at his desk. "In other words, we have..conflicting views."

(Pass)
"I'm not interested in a stranger like you." Pass
"We're already friends"
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

"Huddah!" Pyro waves to Adrian happily, and offers him some freshly brewed coffee which may or may not contain kerosene

Friend
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I like your mask! You look like a superhero!"

Friend

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus