Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

FrostNova (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"You're already tied up into people, are you not?"

Pass
Samuel Zylgwyn (played anonymously)

Perhaps, we could be friends
Oliver Williams (played by Joshie2003)

Wrinkles nose "not my type. I like more feminine, well...females" he smirked a bit "Though no women has been able to catch my attention and make me swooon for them, thus far I am still alone, I doubt any female would want a vampire, but as for you, pass, apoligies" he nodded his head in a apologetic way
Eleanor Martin (played by Jaws)

Eleanor looked at Oliver with hesitance. Well, seeing a vampire is out of the ordinary for her. That also aligned with her dislike of superstition.

"You are very....sad."

(Pass)
"You have a great café. I should come more often"

friend
Hello, sir! Your costume looks badass! Can you fly? I hope we can be friends!
"Wanna wear one of my suits?!" friend
Tyler Hunt (played by Joshie2003)

"well i am into both genders, but your not my type, but i believe you would be a nice guy to hangout with! So friend!" Tyler smiled
Keiko Vogel (played anonymously)

"I could imagine us hitting up the local arcades, and you'll just love my cat." Keiko handed Tyler her phone for phone number exchanges in hopes of a friendship.
"I had a friend named Keiko, and her cat brought Piano to me. You can be my new Keiko-friend" friend
((Yo Verse, it's the same Keiko. Just my indecisive name changes lol.))
Tyler Hunt (played by Joshie2003)

Keiko Vogel wrote:
"I could imagine us hitting up the local arcades, and you'll just love my cat." Keiko handed Tyler her phone for phone number exchanges in hopes of a friendship.

Tyler smiled and nodded taking it and putting his phone number in "there you go"
"I'll be your friend too, but if you hurt Keiko, I gotta bray you up, okay?" friend
You look strong. We stand by the strong. Friend
"Holy crap! You're Eddie Brock and Venom! How are you guys doing?!" Friend
Milo Valentino (played anonymously)

"Friends as i am more attracted to women, apoligies" milo said with a smile
Denise Mueller (played anonymously)

*swoons*
"Oh my ..... definitely Date!"
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

(ew ... feeling is mutual Vol)
He simply did a dismissive hand-wave "I no got time ta make mates with aneh more humans" pass
Kaiza Zenin (played by Jaws)

"You're like a mecha, but you're your own person. That's freaking so cool!!!" Kaiza quickly rushed to grab his Switch. "Do you play video games on like a bigger version of this?"

(Friend)
I think you can protect me so let's be friend!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus