Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Oniyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

"You got wings. Are you am angel? I'll be your friend, angel!" The Saiyan hugged her
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

Sebastian appeared behind Oniyan, where ever he had came from.

"Oh? Would you befriend a demon as well?" Sebastian smirked, his voice low and smooth.

He could care less whether this..spiky-haired muscle dude decided to be his friend or not, it seemed that Sebastian just wanted to mess with Oniyan, rather than get an positive answer. Pass!
Claude Vuong (played by Jaws)

Claude's body posture was usually tensed around others. However, she felt it was no need to be so tense around this butler. "There's something about you and others like ya puts me in ease." Claude handed Sebastian a business card with no shame.

(Friend)
The Drone eyed Claude, optics unable to scan her. "All you humans are the same....pass." She said, her tail flicking slowly.
"A Deception? Is that what ye are? If so I'm gonna send ye tae a scap pile....if no, I'll befriend ye. Maybe Tops might meet ye too" He said in his thick Scottish accent
Exusiai (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Nothin' wrong with havin' more friends, right? Let's rock'n'roll!"
Irene McReary (played by Jaws)

"Either one isn't going to work out."

(Pass)
Eve (played by Evezgaming)

Eve was surprised by all the people as she was unsure if she should say pass or Friend, "Uh....Um..."
"Friend. You seem like you know how to have a good time."
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hey, you seem to know how to handle a fight or two! Let's be friends!" Matt said, spinning a sword.
Eve (played by Evezgaming)

Eve said, "You two want to be my friends, well...I friend u too!" Eve smiles

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus