Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

He would pull his door open and he looked at the woman. He would go and put on a shirt before returning to the door "is there something wrong?"
Zabivaka (played by Jooters)

Zabivaka heard a knock on the door and was suddenly in front of it in the span of two seconds from the other side of the house... Unknowingly still donning a dirty jersey.
"Oh- Uh, hello sir!" He says, slightly intimidated by the tall man. "You are... Fan? I imagine? Would you like uh... Autograph? Photo?"
Kaiza Zenin (played by Jaws)

Kaiza could swore he heard a knock on his apartment's door. "I'm coming!" He then sighs as he puts down his Switch and walks up to the door to open it up. No one was there however, and he promptly slammed his door to return to the comfort of the indoors.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He started barking at the door.
Vincent Jones (played by Chaotic)

Vince opened up the door, looking to the left, to the right and finally down. "Oh, hey." he finally said. "I already have a cat, but we don't share a taste in music, so I could use someone else to outvote him. Hope you're not a big rap fan." he let the dog in, before stopping for a moment, then tilting his head.
"Wait a minute, aren't you the dog that sometimes begs for food at Gil's house?"
Gillian opens her door like the kool-aid man busting through a wall..!
"PUPPIES!!!! Hello again."

This time she offers the dog a cupcake and Thor a little bone-shaped biscuit.
He pulled his door open "oh...uh......hello. May I help you?" He had confusion in his voice, but his usual warm decorum.
Missouri (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Oh, hello. I don't normally accept visitors at this time, but you're more than welcome to come abroad. I'm just watching over the Arizona, helping her rest easy knowing her sacrifice wasn't in vain."
He opened his barracks door and he quickly welcomed her in "Missori.....how...can I help you??"

It was obvious the young Marine was starstruck
Irene McReary (played by Jaws)

The apartment hallway was interesting to say least with its dirty brown carpet and floral wallpaper reminiscent of the 60s. Light pink paint was peeling off nearly every door. Irene's door was no exception with one of the numbers missing. Upon a knock, the owner swung her door open in fury. "Darn it! I'm not patching an-" Irene paused to look at the marine at her door. He was tall and fairly handsome.

"My apologies, I mistaken you for someone else." Irene pushed up her glasses and sighed. "Do you need any instructions?"
Agent English (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

He could be spotted with a bottle in his hand, and as he drink some red wine in a cup, after returning in his flat, he haven’t seen that a young woman was there, he forgot to close the door.

As he finally saw her, he finished his cup and he blinked in confusion.

"I.. Don’t have guests here, usually, who are you?"
He stepped out of his hangar "An' who the hell are ye? Yer no with N.E.S.T......alrieght, ye can come enn. But don' touch anehthin. Lotsa weapons that'll disintegrate ye, an' if ye break anehthin, I'll disintegrate ye. Topspin and Leadfoot are oout"
Topspin (played by randomentity777)

"Well look who's here. Been a minute, eh Roadie?" Topspin smiled as he greeted his fellow Wrecker. "Come on in, and we can chat."
Asterix (played by Okiwaru-Napp)

He could see who was outside, living in a village in Armonica, the most difficult and impossible to conquer ever.

He may be shorter in height, but he is way more smart..

But still, what was that creature?

"Hello, excuse me, but.. May i ask what you are?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » || On Your Doorstep ||

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Darth_Angelus