Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Do you fit my taste? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello RPR!!!
So I've got 2 characters in my arsenal thus far, both of which however not having had gotten into an rp yet! This is an issue!
My author profile here has anything you need to know about me, but ill say what I'm looking for right here too!!!

My taste right now is for a darker, adult themed, fantasy romance adventure. Both my my characters are very fitting for such a thing, so now all I need is someone to share in this fantastic desire with me. =)
PM me if you like my taste and either of my characters! I would love to see your characters and hopefully find a perfect match for my own.
~~ as an important note also, my male characters are straight, so sorry if that crushes anyone's dreams. Haha

Hope to hear from people! Either here or over PMs!!!
Nis'Tianes (played anonymously)

This character is from a horror fantasy setting. I don't know if she can do romance after the four failed attempts she's been through.
EnkeliAgon Topic Starter

Very lovely character! I really enjoyed the read. =)
I'd be more than happy to do and rp with her. Where you interested in either of my characters specifically??
Dark RPs are wonderful. Let me know if any of my characters fit your taste.
EnkeliAgon Topic Starter

Minajerie wrote:

Hey Mina!
Your character Jherra, the amazon one, really appealed to me actually. My character Blair is a traveler which certainly makes a meeting with them very possible.
I love he exotic nature of all of your characters by the way! I would definitely love to get an rp started between us =)
How do you think a mix of culture would work between Jherra and Blair perhaps? He is personally very intergrated with bizzare technology and magical features, so I think them meeting would be able to spark some rather interesting interactions.
Let me know what you think!
EnkeliAgon wrote:
Minajerie wrote:

Hey Mina!
Your character Jherra, the amazon one, really appealed to me actually. My character Blair is a traveler which certainly makes a meeting with them very possible.
I love he exotic nature of all of your characters by the way! I would definitely love to get an rp started between us =)
How do you think a mix of culture would work between Jherra and Blair perhaps? He is personally very intergrated with bizzare technology and magical features, so I think them meeting would be able to spark some rather interesting interactions.
Let me know what you think!

Sounds interesting. Lets make this happen!! ^_^

I think I like Leon better. Nis isn't set to be a part of elf culture and because of her time in Ravenloft has somewhat soured to them.
EnkeliAgon Topic Starter

More than happy to use Leon if he's who you're leaning towards =)
Would you like to make a forum for us to post on, or PMs? What ever your preference is, works for me.

I prefer PM, would you like to begin? I'm good at following rather than leading.
Hey! you know that Angel is Enkeli in Finnish? HOORAY FINLAND!

Now then; I'd like to RP with you, but I don't know if any of my characters appeal you. No fantasy characters yet, but look if you like any :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Do you fit my taste? (closed)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus