Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Epic Farming Game

Lots of folks do great farming. Even if lots of other folks also wander around grabbing it all up before the farmer can. ^^;
screen above that smack in the middle of some trees
Angelus-Relator

Oh, not me then.
I did that earlier, not realizing what hard work it is to farm! Now I'm crop-guarding. Lol
Angelus-Relator

Appologies to any farmers for napping food. The only excuse I have is I am slightly obsessed with making recipies.
THE CROP GUARDIAN, GUARDIAN OF THE CROPS
Angelus-Relator

lol
*shakes corn*. Angelus, are you that armored dude that was grabbing pumpkins?
I random acts of watering and tilling. Sometimes I accidentally harvest something, but I try to escape before the food gets me. XD
ill admit ive been a wheat raider earlier today
Angelus-Relator

Maybe, did you need it? I can drop it again, I forgot I have no flour atm.... Long black hair.
And if something seems to just be left abandoned for long enough, I might grab corn or wheat intentionally.
The Wheat Devourer
Ah, no, it belonged to someone whose plot I'm using? I was just joking around mostly. :P JUST DO NOT NAB MY BERRIES
I need them >:I
Angelus-Relator

Where are ya, main area? I'll drop them there
Everyone's stolen at least a little, though. Sometimes by accident, sometimes without realizing there's only 2 NPCs, sometimes just not realizing someone was working for something.
do not touch berries, get your rocks off in the quarry instead
Yeah. I'm going to guard properly now since my corn went missing while I chatted... :O
Angelus-Relator

Well, I dropped it...

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Epic Farming Game

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus