Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Epic Farming Game

That's how you get milk and eggs
Have some. Just asking if it'd be useful right now. :)
Make omelet :D
Ooh, definitely food that's needed right now, not so much shelter... y'all been on top of that.
Miner and tiller do mostly the shelter thing :)
Who ever was the one just watering teh plants and giving me the crops I appreciate you
But I must go and do school work I shall return when it is over
You're welcome
Thank for the good work
aww it was you! Thank you
I will be back if not today then tomorrow
I'll be back once I get some sleep ^^
Hm. This is embarassing to ask, but does anyone know which smelter I left my pickaxe and iron in? :D I think it was in a somewhat rocky and earthy area.... Uh, but I was on mobile and couldn't get them back out at the time. It's no big deal if someone's gotten them, but if they're still there and I just don't know where it might bother me a little OvO Hehe...
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

We can't see your items in the smelters, sorry! :)
Sounds like the area west of central.
Quarry, that's the word I wanted.
Kim, were you informed that someone had attempted to build a thing like right on the player spawn point? Seems like an important area to safeguard from that. ^^;
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I was not informed! But you should be able to walk out from inside a thing if you spawn inside it...
Btw, is there a way to remove these building areas? I accidentally put one, thinking we could get an actual well above animal area to fasten watering from the top. Didn't know you can't actually build them.
Angelus-Relator

Use a hammer

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Epic Farming Game

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus