Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"I see." Theo raises his armour's gauntlet and blasts the Mapbot with a repulsor. "You're welcome, kid."
Gregory (played by twistedvictorian)

Gregory poked his head up from behind the counter, "Ugh, thank you." He crawled over the counter, almost falling off the side of it when he did.
Thorian (played anonymously)

"Nice shot!" Thorian said in praise to the armored stranger.

He sat on one of the bar-stools and then crossed his arms. "If it's not killer animatronic robots, it's annoying bots that is persistent that you take a map." He rolled his eyes.
Gregory looked at his FazWatch and then hopped down off the stool, "I only have a few minutes to be here, so I'll just take a soda." He looked at the person running the counter.
Elite (played anonymously)

Elite was grateful for what Theo did as she poured Gregory a soda, "Here you go." She offered a smile, "By the way, I beat you're high score in space invaders."

He grabbed the soda and got ready to drink it, but paused, "What? You did?!" He seemed surprised.
"No fair! I'll just have to beat that new score next time I come back here." He smirked mischievously, then sipped his soda.

Emily winked, "Actually, I was just kidding." Ah, she was just messing with him as she laughed, "I almost beat it, though. I came in second."

Gregory snickered, "Oh very funny." He said in a 'you little sh**' tone of voice. "Still gonna have to beat my own score though. So you don't 'almost' beat it."

She laughed again, "I'm glad you're having fun in the gaming room."

Gregory sipped the soda.
"A hell lot better than hiding and running for your life." He said. Where did he learn how to swear?! Gregory, no!

Emily was not Gregory's mother so she did not tell him to stop cussing or that it was bad. She began to clean the counter with a rag, "Why do you go back there if you're just going to run away again?"

Gregory frowned, "Well. Mainly just to see Freddy."
"He's nice. He's like a dad." Gregory said, sadly smiling, before taking a sip of the soda again.

"Bring him here, I'd like to meet him." She grinned at Gregory. "He sounds like a good friend."

Gregory perked his head up, "Oh! Sure thing. Let me just..." He put the soda glass down and started fiddling with his FazWatch...

(( I have to go right now, but I'll come back later with Freddy <_< ))
He started putting the roasted garlic, butter, and potatoes into a food mill in order to make pommes puree for the dinner special for tomorrow night. All he would have to do is mix it into some heavy cream in order to both warm it up, as well as finish it for the house special.

Elite gave Mathius an order of white chicken enchiladas, refried beans and Spanish rice.
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Well, I see this place is still lively.”

"Indeed, it is." She nodded at Indra, "Can I get you a drink or, perhaps, some food?"

The FazWatch beeped.
"Okay, he should be here in about..." Gregory looked up.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus