Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Amps (played by Reithesniper)

"Ok!" She smiles and continues on her little Dancy dancy
Fumizuki is doing some sketching on a piece of paper.
Futaba Sakura (played anonymously)

"How do I order the foods here? There is no menu." Futaba frowned.
Elite (played anonymously)

Emily walked over and gave Futaba a menu with a smile.
"Is there a kiddie menu?"
Using his limited clairvoyance, he spoke to Fumizuki "it's on the third page. I know of you. Drael told me"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi ordered tofu with a sweet sauce on it. Her obsession with the soy based product knows no bounds.
He heated up his wok with some sesame oil and got to work making the tofu. He cut it up and started cooking it. Shortly after he brought it out to Azumi "tofu with house special sweet sauce, vegetables, and rice"
Kimon Lotus (played anonymously)

Kimon returns to the bar holding a sleeping baby.. Little Eerian of course "Hello people I'm back!"
He waved on his way back to the kitchen
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Using his limited clairvoyance, he spoke to Fumizuki "it's on the third page. I know of you. Drael told me"

Fumizuki looks confused that only she heard his voice, but then flicks through the menu until she finds what she's looking for. "Thank you, mister."
Fumizuki wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

Fumizuki looks confused that only she heard his voice, but then flicks through the menu until she finds what she's looking for. "Thank you, mister."

He gave her headpats before going back into the kitchen.
Fumizuki smiles at the headpats.
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

The dog would enter and see Fumizuki. He went to her and put his head in her lap.
Thorian (played anonymously)

Thorian saw the dog enter and smiled. If she had only known his name, she would laugh at the irony.
Fumizuki gently pets Thor. "Hewwo doggy."

Thor looked at Fumizuki and wagged his tail happily. He happily whined and did a little puppy dance with his front paws.

Emily brought over an entire plate of bacon just for Thor, then she left him alone so he could visit with his new friend, Fumizuki.

Thor started eating the bacon, but picked a few pieces and he laid them on Emily's feet as well as Mathius's.

"Aww, are you sharing with me?" Emily giggled and petted Thor, "Thank you for being so generous."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus