Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Gregory (played by twistedvictorian)

Tensai wrote:
Amara wrote:
She facepalms "How what's with all the anger-"

"I achieved Super Saiyan because of how angry I got when playing 'Five Nights at Freddie's' on a livestream."

(( I SNORT-LAUGHED 😭😭
THAT WAS ME LAST NIGHT PLAYING FNAF: SB WHEN I KEPT GETTING JUMPSCARED ))
Amara (played by Reithesniper)

Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
Amara wrote:
"I mean.. Oozaru forms were commonly used in battle.. I just happen to have control over mine"

He started getting excited "hey, you wanna spar?"

"I really am in no mood to spar, but it's quite likely that you'd beat me anyways"
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

Amara wrote:
Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
Amara wrote:
"I mean.. Oozaru forms were commonly used in battle.. I just happen to have control over mine"

He started getting excited "hey, you wanna spar?"

"I really am in no mood to spar, but it's quite likely that you'd beat me anyways"

He stood there for a moment scratching his head in thought for a second before getting an idea "ummmmm......hmmm......you're dumb!"

He set his kitten down and got into a fighting stance. He thought that that would be enough to make her angry enough to start the Super Saiyan transformation, a determined look crossed his face.

"... if you thought that would enrage me you're poorly mistaken" she said "Fine I'll hit you once at full force, ok?.."
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

"How very unlike a Saiyan ... Odd,.perhaps that one is defective..."

Amara wrote:
"... if you thought that would enrage me you're poorly mistaken" she said "Fine I'll hit you once at full force, ok?.."

He nodded. "Then we can train, okay? I can help you get stronger!"

Tori Sheika wrote:
"How very unlike a Saiyan ... Odd,.perhaps that one is defective..."

His head snapped in her direction "don't call my friends mean things...."

"Defective.. quite rude.. Im simply accustomed to humanity's ways " she said "Thank you Oniyan, but I perfer to take care of myself waste no words on me.." she said transforming into super saiyan two, which was currently her highest form
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"How about this?!" Tensai switches to her most powerful form, Super Saiyan Four Limit Breaker.
Ciel (played anonymously)

Ciel wandered into the bar, however, someone alongside him this time.
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

The butler stayed by Ciel's side as he walked into the bar with him.

"Interesting.. I'd take a whack at you.. bit it's better if someone like Omori were to do so.. I can't resist a challenge tho.." she grumbles "First I'll deal with oniyan and then we can spar"

Amara wrote:
"Interesting.. I'd take a whack at you.. bit it's better if someone like Omori were to do so.. I can't resist a challenge tho.." she grumbles "First I'll deal with oniyan and then we can spar"

Oniyan stayed in his base form

"Come here you" she grabs him by the throat and dragged him outside "I'm gonna hit you with my strongest attack so don't die"

He would take the initiative and fly outside and stop. He would throw a fist into her gut to push her away . "Let's go!"

Seeing he was only in base form she didn't feel much but stepped back before lace he fist with Ki, and flicks him in the chest lunching him out of sight.. "He doesn't weigh much.."

He flew back and he would drive his knee into her face before flipping behind her and kicking her in the back and then a backfist into her shoulder blades. Before she flew away, he grabbed her ankle and slung her to the ground.

Amara took the slam, firing a barrage of Ki blast into his face, in the smokescreen she laced both fist with Ki before grabbing his collar and hitting him with what she thought was a low level gut punch, only intending to stun him so she may knock him out with a Ki wave
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Meanwhile, Fake Peppino was... confused on what's going on. "Would someone tell me what's going on?-"

fake-peppino-by-livemedown-dfqvi1f-pre.jpg

(Psst, his emotions are in the picture lmao-)
Yari (played by Reithesniper)

"Fighting or something.." she said to Peppino

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus