Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

“Who cares, just let them do their thing! Or you could go and sock ‘em too! I personally would prefer the good time and tested slice and dice! Ahaha!”
Yari (played by Reithesniper)

"Yeah but I'm a human.. and I'd get destroyed do you see what they're doing to each other?"
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I mean, i did kinda stab someone with my tongue, among us style- But that's besides the point."

"Why can't I even be sent somewhere normal.." she mutters, as she backs up
"Of course I see what they're doing! My condition hasn't blinded me, you know!"

Yari looks at if she doubts that
"Oh, please, I don't have Originium crystals growing in my eyes. But who knows! Maybe someday it'll happen!"

"I swear I've heard of that before.. hmm nah, I do know what a saiyan is tho" she said "why not get it treated?" She asked
"Haha....ahahaha! There's no cure for Oripathy!"

"Tough luck bro" she said "It's gonna kill ya sooner or later yeah?" She'd ask

"Why aren't you partying or committing crimes or something-"
"Everyone who gets it dies! But you know, after years of being a lone wolf and cast out of my familia, I can confidently say one thing! Non temo la morte."

Yari nods "Italian?" She'd ask "And again.. your gonna die, throw a party commit some crimes, it's also your last chance to take any enemy with you" she said
"I prefer calling Siracusan, given that it's my homeland, but our worlds are vastly different."

"OH I'm not on earth am I.. would make sense considering I was just fighting for my life and suddenly I'm in a bar-"
"If someone's out to hurt you, then perhaps you should have a long and hard thought about who you wronged in the past."

"Trust me, I don't hurt people.. It's mostly them starting it with me, I just finish it before the end of the day" she said "I've been captured forced into contracts, the whole nine yards, magic just isn't common on my earth and it's heavily exploited"
"Well, then just give them a "Ciao!", or if you feel like being something else, give them the "Bella ciao"!"

"You have no idea how many bullets go to waste dealing with basically teched out soliders"
"Then skip the gun and go to the blade. They don't need to be reloaded and it's....so much more fun to do!"

"Yeah but how so I cut through someone wearing armor.. bullets seem to be the best way to go-"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus