Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"Ahaha! You forget one simple thing! There are weapons designed to pierce armor! Cutting armor is about as effective as using a greatsword to fence!"
He went into the kitchen to cook for everyone.
Yari (played by Reithesniper)

"Maybe.. Im basically a walking Amory.. I'll figure something out.."
"They even made arrows for the sole purpose of defeating armor, so, anything works when you use it right!"

"I guess" she said, as a bow would instantly materialize in her hand "My powered probably breaks the laws of matter.. since I'm pretty sure it's just being created..
“Ahaha! Who cares about laws, when anything is possible?! I mean, I have nothing to lose and everything to gain!”

"I mean I guess" she chuckles "Your chill enough to hang out tho"
He ignored everyone and tied his hair back before he began cleaning his kitchen. He played some music as he cleaned and prepared his kitchen.

"Special today is chili with sourdough bread, and grilled chicken strips on a salad"

She stood up "Sounds pretty good.." she said "Chilli please!" She requested as she walked to the counter and sat down-
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

Sebastian walked in, a sleepy Ciel on his back, the boy's arms gently wrapped around the butler's neck.
“While you’re there with the kid, why not tell him I’m not getting a new dress for the etiquette of it all.”

Yari is being yari scrolling mindlessly on tic tok

Sebastian peered to Lappland, "Oh? Has the young master said something to you?"
Ciel (played anonymously)

"Mm, yes I did." Ciel batted his eye open, "She's not dressed like a proper lady..." He yawned and closed his eye again.

"Ah, master... You must understand, She is probably from a different time than us, perhaps that is the outfit ladies wear in her time?" Sebastian suggested.
Sebastian glanced at Lappland, "I apologize. I'm afraid my young master is stubborn in ways."

(( sh**
typo, let me edit that ))

(( there, fixed it lmao ))
“Oh, please, I’m not insulted. If I was, he’d be dead.”

Sebastian then smirked, "Oh would he now?"
"I hardly believe one could harm the young master, and still live to see him suffer."

"But let's not get on that subject." He slid Ciel off his back and cradled him in his arms, walking over to a booth to set him down in it.
“Don’t underestimate me, but regardless, I’m not gonna kill him. He hasn’t done anything to me, personally.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus