Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Yari (played by Reithesniper)

"Eh, what's all of this about young master?" She'd ask "I have the feeling it's a kid-"
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

Sebastian glanced at Yari, "Yes. That would be Lord Phantomhive here." He gently put his hand on the boy's shoulder.
Ciel (played anonymously)

Ciel replied to the touch of his shouler with a tired mumble and then curled up into a ball on the booth seat.
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino would then be reading the newspaper. I heard it has something interesting in the newspaper that got Fake Peppino's mind intrigued. "Hmm, now that's interesting."
Yari (played by Reithesniper)

"Kids have no filter, you can be rich and still be ill mannered"

"Huh. Well shoot. This is very interesting indeed."
Ciel (played anonymously)

"M'not ill-mannered." Ciel growled underneath his breath as he was about to doze off.

Sebastian gave Yari a look, which practically said 'He's a little shit' and then patted Ciel on the head one good time before sitting down across from him.

"Ay fellas? Y'all might wanna... come over here..." Fake Peppino is sweating a little because of something interesting is going on.

Sebastian raised a brow, curious of what the newspaper Fake Peppino had in-store. "Oh? What seems to be the problem?"

"It appears that some pizza man was able to do 10 laps in a single run."

18-06-2023-18-05-11-REC.png
(gameplay picture by me :D)

Sebastian had a look of confusion on his face, but he replied, "That sounds like quite the amazing accomplishment."

"Yeah, indeed it is. I could NEVER top that. Besides, i wonder how many he's gonna do."

Sebastian grinned, knuckle to his chin. "I bet I could do many more laps than just ten."
But then he shook his head, "But I wouldn't, because I have many other things I must do. If I could not do those things, what kind of butler would I be?"

"5$ if he goes for thirty?" Fake Peppino said, with a smug look on his face.

"I'm afraid I don't have that kind of currency, but I do have a sixpence if that'll do instead?"

"Yeah, that'll do." Fake Peppino held a thumbs up to Sebastian. "I'ma be next to the mailbox."

"Hey guys, newspaper just dropped in... again. But uh, something seems different other than the lap 10 thing...
He stayed hidden in the kitchen. He was in an incredibly foul mood, so to avoid throwing his ill temper at anyone, he secluded himself in the kitchen and started making sauces as well as a homemade beef stock.
Pipes (played by randomentity777)

Pipes looks around for anything interesting to add to his collection.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus