Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

He let out a sigh. He began sorting his walk-in fridge out and getting some of the product ready. He was planning on making a leek and shallot risotto for dinner the next night, but right now he had to break everything down because the kitchen was now closed.
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fake Peppino seems to be reading another newspaper, alongside with another person.
Cole Moss (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"So, your saying some pizza guy was able to do twenty laps in a single run?"
Nearl (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“It shouldn’t be that hard to do, unless you’re horribly out of shape.”
Yari (played by Reithesniper)

"Mmhm" she said "Although it really depends on the size of this obstacle course.."

“That is also true. It depends on the build of the person and their environment.”

"I'm unnaturally strong, I should be able to jump pretty far..." she said "I think for the average person 1-3 is more realistic tho"

"I can't say I'm average, if that wasn't obvious." Nearl shrugs. "I'm Margaret. But everyone calls me Nearl."

"Yari, yes I'm named after a weapon.."
Cole Moss (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Aight, i brought in some newspapers, and uh, nothing else. Just newspapers."
He was sitting at a table and writing out the recipe for his mango Chipotle hot wings. He had his helmet and swords to one side and his hair was tied back as he wrote. One thing he did that not alot of others did: lightly toast the wings after tossing them in the sauce in order to give it a light glazed-look as well as make it ever so mildly crisp on the outside.
Elite (played anonymously)

Emily smelled those delicious hot wings and decided to put in an order for them.
He checked his ticket and he got to work. As the wings cooked, he pressed the liquefied mango into the Chipotle sauce, and then tossed the finished wings in the sauce. He would sear the wings quickly and would bring them up

"mango Chipotle wings at the pass....."

Emily came and picked up her order, "Thank you!" She bent over and smelled them, "I'll let you know what I think." But she was sure she would love them. She always did with her new cook. And then she sat down and began to eat.
Mathius looked at Emily and smiled for a moment before shaking his head and vanishing into his kitchen. A thought crossed his mind, which he used to make a personal decision in his mind.

Placing the empty plate in the kitchen, she smiled most gratefully, "Thank you, that was DEELICIOUS!"
He smiled at her again "thank you. I'm keeping these on the spring/summer menu. Speaking of menu, I've finished the menu, and I already have specials scheduled for this month"

She crossed her powerful under her large breasts, "Oh? And what's wrong with my specials?" She raised an eyebrow, then suddenly winked teasingly at him, "Kidding." And now she took on a more serious demeanor, "Can I have a look at the new menus and specials, please?"

Yari returns against her will because for the 4th time today she's been hit with a car, John wick style! She kinda just lays on the floor for a bit
Thorian (played anonymously)

Thorian suddenly appeared before Yari and hovered over the poor woman, "Do you need healing?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus