Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Thorian (played anonymously)

"Nice to meet you too." She smiled.
He set out a sign saying:

Dessert special

Banana pudding, vanilla bread pudding, whipped chocolate mousse, New York-style cheesecake, French-style chocolate parfait.

⅓ price, all sizes.
Thorian (played anonymously)

Thorian decided she had to order that for dessert aside from her traditional Viking meal she had ordered earlier.
Elite (played anonymously)

Emily placed up Thorian's order ticket for Mathius.
“What a crowd.”
Ciel (played anonymously)

As probably expected, the young earl came to the counter at the sight of the Dessert Special sign.
Getting up onto one of the stools, he looked at Mathius and spoke, "Could I get a small portion of Vanilla Bread Pudding?"
The chef would put the bread pudding in a dessert bowl and he would bring it to Ciel "enjoy"
Elite wrote:
Emily placed up Thorian's order ticket for Mathius.

He would cut a moderate-sized slice of French cheesecake and brought it up "French cheesecake at the pass......"
Omori Kodachi (played anonymously)

Omori is outside training... nothing much just mental training..
Ansem (played by Jaws)

A portal made of darkness appeared outside of the bar. Whoever made the portal might have ill intentions or not.
Omori Kodachi (played anonymously)

Omori glances at the portal as Amara would land near by unconscious "There she is.."
Ansem (played by Jaws)

Stepping out of the portal, he stretches then looks around. Ansem spots Amara and crouches down, analyzing her.
Amara (played by Reithesniper)

Amara's eyes would suddenly open to meet his.. she then pushed thim back with something of an explosion of Ki "Personal space.." she said sittimg up
Ansem (played by Jaws)

He got pushed onto the ground and pulled himself back up. After brushing off the dirt, he spoke, “…Fascinating.”

She gets up "Facinating..? What are ya a biologist..?"
Ansem (played by Jaws)

“A researcher of sorts”, he replied then looked at the bar. “What is this establishment’s purpose?”, Ansem asked.

".. you don't get out much do you?" She'd ask "They have drinks and food.."
Ansem (played by Jaws)

“For unnecessary luxury or lounging, correct?”, Ansem asked Amara. He turned to look at her, observing her body language and expression.

Amara crossed her arms "Yeah.. you don't get out much.. And yes it's for that.. or to talk to folks.."
Ansem (played by Jaws)

“Unless I see it as necessary, I really don’t see going out”, Ansem replied to Amara’s comment. The lass kept up bringing up so he felt that he had to give her answer. Talking to folks? That’s unnecessary unless they catch my attention, Ansem thought to himself.

(Hope Ansem isn’t too creepy for ya, Rei?)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus