Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Amara (played by Reithesniper)

(I'll be fine!)

"So what's with the fancy talk dude?" She'd ask mostly just confused
Ansem (played by Jaws)

“My vocabulary? I prefer not to lower myself using slangs”, Ansem answered Amara. “How many questions are you going to ask?”, he then asked, getting slightly irritated.
((BRB))

"Until you try and kill me and fail.."
He was back in the kitchen and peeling carrots.
Ansem (played by Jaws)

Amara wrote:

“Is that so?”, Ansem says, looking her dead in the eye. He sported a feral like grin.
Riddle Rosehearts (played anonymously)

Riddle walked in, looking the place up and down, it seems he's trying to make sure the bar is following all of the rules...

"We can test it but it won't be fun for you.." she said as Omori reluctantly tossed a sensu bean to them both, which Amara devoured quickly to restore her stamina and heal her previous wounds
Surtr (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmm.” That was the only thing Surtr said, because Surtr didn’t have anything to say about the crowd, nor was she interacting with anyone at this particular moment, so….
Amps (played by Reithesniper)

Amps kinda just appeared next to Surtr because she craves to talk to someone "Hmmm." She copied
Riddle Rosehearts wrote:
Riddle walked in, looking the place up and down, it seems he's trying to make sure the bar is following all of the rules...

He poked his head out of his kitchen and gestured for the inspector to come into his kitchen. All the foods are sorted, dated, and properly stored. The temperatures were all correct, with the exception of a single broken fryer, which he had pushed off to the side and he's labeled as broken. The only problem is the dessert cooler, which was two degrees cooler than need be.

Even his three-compartment sink had signs which says WASH over the first compartment, RINSE over the second, and SANITIZE over the third, along with a racking area.

The only messy part was the raw meat station, but he was in the middle of butchering a side of beef down to its proper cuts, but there was a sanitizing bucket there too.
Ansem wrote:
Amara wrote:

“Is that so?”, Ansem says, looking her dead in the eye. He sported a feral like grin.

Using his limited clairvoyance, he would speak to them both "neither of you will fight at my bar" he said flatly.
Ansem (played by Jaws)

Amara wrote:
"We can test it but it won't be fun for you.." she said as Omori reluctantly tossed a sensu bean to them both, which Amara devoured quickly to restore her stamina and heal her previous wounds

Ansem studied the bean then crushed it between his fingers. Throwing the bean remains on the ground, he spoke, “The bean won’t be necessary.”
Ansem (played by Jaws)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Ansem wrote:
Amara wrote:

Using his limited clairvoyance, he would speak to them both "neither of you will fight at my bar" he said flatly.

“Oh?”, Ansem said after hearing Mathius. His yellow eyes almost looked like a curious cat with a grin to match. Something has caught Ansem’s attention.
Nearl (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“This could get interesting.”
Elite (played anonymously)

Emily eyed Ansen. He has not made any wrong move yet. Just talk so far, "Either order a drink or some food if you think everything you are hearing is unnecessary."
Ansem (played by Jaws)

“No, I think this bar has a purpose”, Ansem said with a indecipherable tone. “I will take your most bitter tea please”, he says as Ansem pulls out a pouch.
Wander (played anonymously)

*Wander walks into the bar*
Wander mutters something to himself, something about a long day? Taking an empty seat built to take in small animals, and just flops there.
Riddle Rosehearts (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Riddle Rosehearts wrote:

He poked his head out of his kitchen and gestured for the inspector to come into his kitchen. All the foods are sorted, dated, and properly stored. The temperatures were all correct, with the exception of a single broken fryer, which he had pushed off to the side and he's labeled as broken. The only problem is the dessert cooler, which was two degrees cooler than need be.

Even his three-compartment sink had signs which says WASH over the first compartment, RINSE over the second, and SANITIZE over the third, along with a racking area.

The only messy part was the raw meat station, but he was in the middle of butchering a side of beef down to its proper cuts, but there was a sanitizing bucket there too.

Riddle looked over everything silently, until he got to the cooler. "The dessert cooler is two degrees cooler than it should be. If it's too cold, it'll freeze the sweets and the customers will have to wait for it to thaw." He said, glaring at the cooler.

"This must be fixed at once." He crossed his arms.
Elite (played anonymously)

Ansem wrote:
“No, I think this bar has a purpose”, Ansem said with a indecipherable tone. “I will take your most bitter tea please”, he says as Ansem pulls out a pouch.

"Indeed, it does." She smiled and nodded as she she poured hot water in a cup before she mixed in some of the most bitter tea she had before she offered it to him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus