Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Pipes (played by randomentity777)

"This bar is a place where individuals from many different universes come to socialize."
Elite (played anonymously)

"What he said." She smiled at Pipes and poured him one a drink from Cybertron. "On the house."
Pipes (played by randomentity777)

"Thanks."
Riddle Rosehearts wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Riddle Rosehearts wrote:
Riddle walked in, looking the place up and down, it seems he's trying to make sure the bar is following all of the rules...

He poked his head out of his kitchen and gestured for the inspector to come into his kitchen. All the foods are sorted, dated, and properly stored. The temperatures were all correct, with the exception of a single broken fryer, which he had pushed off to the side and he's labeled as broken. The only problem is the dessert cooler, which was two degrees cooler than need be.

Even his three-compartment sink had signs which says WASH over the first compartment, RINSE over the second, and SANITIZE over the third, along with a racking area.

The only messy part was the raw meat station, but he was in the middle of butchering a side of beef down to its proper cuts, but there was a sanitizing bucket there too.

Riddle looked over everything silently, until he got to the cooler. "The dessert cooler is two degrees cooler than it should be. If it's too cold, it'll freeze the sweets and the customers will have to wait for it to thaw." He said, glaring at the cooler.

"This must be fixed at once." He crossed his arms.

The chef cackled "two degrees is within acceptable parameters. You just proved yourself to be a fraud. Leave my kitchen. Now"
Ansem (played by Jaws)

Elite wrote:
Ansem wrote:
“No, I think this bar has a purpose”, Ansem said with a indecipherable tone. “I will take your most bitter tea please”, he says as Ansem pulls out a pouch.

"Indeed, it does." She smiled and nodded as she she poured hot water in a cup before she mixed in some of the most bitter tea she had before she offered it to him.

He pulled out some of his money and set it on the counter. Ansem picked up and sniffed the tea then sipped it. "Splendid", he said in a quiet yet satisfied tone.
Wander (played anonymously)

*Wander lifts his head*
"Is there a bartender out and about?"
Wander wrote:
*Wander lifts his head*

He came out of the kitchen "would you like to put in an order?"

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Wander wrote:
*Wander lifts his head*

He came out of the kitchen "would you like to put in an order?"

"Yes please could you get me a..." *Wander glances at the menu* "coffee with moomoo milk?"
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Matt just opening the door and then stretching. "Sup, gents. Missed this place a lot. Been a while since i was last here. So, what have i missed, aye?"

"I dunno, I recently got here myself" Wander said, head still on the table. He was starting to zone out. I need to get some more sleep, have been recently having issues since the kids have been having them nightmares

"Damn. It's really been a whole while. I'm not even surprised on how much chaos this place has engaged in. I've seen much worse in my life. Not that shocking to be honest."

26709-EDC-7-C09-43-F5-AE62-11-B35-C0-AB916.jpg

"well nice to know this place hasn't changed since my last visit"

"Yeah. It really hasn't changed much. Which i am proud of. Now since i- ACHOO! agh jeez. Small allergy of erm.. feathers."

69-FE553-F-C785-4-DA4-9875-190880-EFB3-E6.jpg
"Well I'm here for now I guess, is there a wall socket anywhere?"

"ah, so glad I don't have allergies"

"And I'm sure you can find a wall socket somewhere here, after all it seems there are many rooms here"

"So, what's new today, ey?"
"First I find a random bar and now there is a talking Pokemon. This could not get weirder."

"not much for me, retirement is boring"
Riddle Rosehearts (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
The chef cackled "two degrees is within acceptable parameters. You just proved yourself to be a fraud. Leave my kitchen. Now"

The teen's eyes widened softly, "Are you saying that I am wrong?"
He glared, his face turning a red color, "I assure you I am always in the right when it comes to rules..."

Riddle turned and walked off, "But if you choose to be so stubborn, than I shall leave your kitchen!"
"If you come across me again, and you break another rule, then it's off with your head!!"

He did not mean that in an actual 'Off With Your Head' way, but he meant in his 'Signature Spell' way, which was a collar shaped like a heart that restricts the person's magic unless Riddle wants it taken off or a powerful enough magic breaks it.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus