Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Wander (played anonymously)

"and a talking computer isn't the worst thing I have seen"
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Matt turned over to Riddle Rosehearts "Oh for CENSORED's sake. Of course a fight has to go on!"

*sigh*
"why is there a fight..."
Riddle Rosehearts (played anonymously)

He walked out from behind the counter from the kitchen, mumbling something to himself about what had just happened and headed to a chair and table to sit down.
Riddle tapped his fingers along the surface of the table, while occasionally glancing at the people who was at the bar.

A blonde pirate, a colorful animal, a computer that could talk... What a variety of people here.

When Riddle noticed attention was being directed towards him, he raised both of his dark red brows and gave them all an odd look.. "What?" He said in a confused, angry tone.
"Well now there is something that makes sense"

"I know, man. I know. I get the feeling and it's starting to get on my nerves, seeing people fighting in here without a god damn good reason to CENSORED fight."

D49-C5-DF7-45-EC-4-D34-930-A-968-CC56-C3143.jpg

"glad you can agree, also what is your name?"
"I still don't understand how a Pokemon can talk though, is my mic broken or somthing"

"Oh, my name's Matt. You?" Matt looked over to Wander.

"don't worry computer it is just the necklace, forces everyone to understand me"

"My name is Wander, and I am an adventurer. However I have retired"
"How does a Pokemon get a job in the first place"

"the same as everybody else would computer"
"I could never find a job (though that might have something to do with my record)"

"Another adventurer, ey? That's pretty neat. For i too, also like adventures. But without these swords, i can't go unprepared. For example, i could just show you one of em if you like."
Riddle Rosehearts (played anonymously)

Since the attention distanced from him, he turned his head away, now avoiding looking at the people.
He then pulled out his phone and loaded up Magi-Cam. He..wasn't that good at it, but he tried either way.

...Even if it came out like an not-so-tech-savvy old person trying to use social media.
"So uh, are you guys from a rpg or something of the sort"
"Wait... does this place have wifi"

"that would be wonderful"
*wander picks his head up from the table, and an empty cup is sitting in front to him*
"any fun stories to tell?"
"I killed someone the other day"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus