Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Elite (played anonymously)

She giggled, "I don't mind." She said, smiling for the camera.
He stood with a simple thumbs up for the picture
Reith (played by Reithesniper)

Anyways Manico is stomping outside throwing a glaxaxy destroying tantrum.. she'll get over it currently Reith just put a forcefield around her as he waits for her to calm down "Why do I keep bringing these guys back-"
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He would pick up his kitten Piano and he went to Reith "Take me to Manico. I got an idea...."

"Shes losing her cool.. wouldn't recommend it.. it's terribly hot in there" he cast a spell on that cat to keep them from being vaporized "But sure, can't guarantee your safety but the cat I will do" he said
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He started to power up. His hair would spike once going a yellow color, before his hair would go a bit lighter and his power level jumped. His hair started to grow and his eyebrows began to fall out as he began to allow his power level to increase by large bounds. He had gone to a planet that had a guardian named Dende and trained in a time cjlhamber.

"Alright have fun big guy" he said teleporting Oniyan and Piano into the barrier with the Legendary Super saiyan, who was still mumbling something incomprehensible
*Stridsvagn 103 just rolls in*
"Jag känner mig låg på bränsle, någon som har något?"

"That's a talking tank.. never in my days-"
*a sound similar to coughing comes from the tank, and some dust billows out from the main gun*
"You should be prepared for anything, especially since there's all sorts of characters here."

"Half the time I expect gods.. or apocalypse survivors or something.."
Vaciller Von Dernier (played anonymously)

After his rest in the guest-room last night, trying to sleep off his drunkness...he was currently sweeping the bar floors, humming and smiling.
Stridsvagn 103 wrote:
*a sound similar to coughing comes from the tank, and some dust billows out from the main gun*
"You should be prepared for anything, especially since there's all sorts of characters here."

"Tank fwend!" Fumizuki waves excitedly.
Fumizuki wrote:
Stridsvagn 103 wrote:

"Tank fwend!" Fumizuki waves excitedly.

"Hello ship person friend" Stridsvagn say, turning the barrel to face them, "how have you been?"

Reith is out of ideas-
"I have been well, thanks." Fumizuki answers as she makes her way over to Stridsvagn.
He was sitting by himself in the kitchen.
Elite (played anonymously)

"Now I have seen everything." She eyed the tank.
Horseman of Death (played by Reithesniper)

Reith throws out a flash drive which explodes into a portal which Sunrise just happens to fall through.. with a childish squeal..
Ansem (played by Jaws)

Note to self: This tea is necessary, Ansem thought as he wore a brown rode. The hood of the robe covered the upper half of his face for some strange reason. A small heartless stood beside him, awaiting for his orders.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus