Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Horseman of Death (played by Reithesniper)

Sunrise would stand.. looking around the bar.. "huh.."
He poked his head out and called to Emily "would you like to help me make a sauce for beef strips?"

"Beef strips.. sounds interesting.." she said quietly to herself
Elite (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He poked his head out and called to Emily "would you like to help me make a sauce for beef strips?"

Emily glanced over and smiled, "I'd be happy to help." She said before she made her way to the kitchen help Mathius.
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

And there’s Indra, still drunk and still drinking.
Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“God damn it, Hannah.”
Star Trek (played anonymously)

Lucas sat at a table as he drank his prune juice.
Ansem (played by Jaws)

"Let's not chase after others' hearts for now", Ansem said to the small heartless. The heartless climbed upon Ansem's lap yet looked around at people.

The horseman appeared in front of Ansem.. studying him..
Ansem (played by Jaws)

Ansem set down his tea cup and looked at the stranger that just had to appear all of the sudden. "How may I be of assistance?", he asked with a slight frown.
Elite wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

Emily glanced over and smiled, "I'd be happy to help." She said before she made her way to the kitchen help Mathius.

He handed her a measuring cup "pour this into the pot I'm stirring. Pour slowly"

She grabbed the cup and nodded before she began to pour the stuff in the cup slowly into the pot.
He stirred quickly as Emily poured as to avoid letting the heat break the sauce he was making.

She smelled the sauce and it was divine, "My mouth is watering already."
"Hello, that was quite an entrance"
Thorian (played anonymously)

Thorian glared at the Tank, "Do you like just smashing you're way in?"

And just when her drunken subordinate finished her glass and set it down, Siege got up and walked over to Indra, socking her in the face with a rather loud thud, knocking her out, because drunken bodyguard was only going to rack up her tab. “There.”

"Nice shot. Good form." She said, complimenting Siege on that punch.

“How else do you think I took over her gang? I beat her fair and square.”

"A fair fight is honorable." She smiled and nodded in respect, "What is you're gang called?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus