Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

He started a parmesean and pesto risotto as an appetizer before he began the prime rib with a red wine and garlic butter reduction sauce and grilled asparagus, and roasted mashed potatoes with truffle butter.
Zoe Wynter (played by SoulHeart57)

Zoe is passed out on a booth, a few pieces of equipment scattered around her. It seems noy even genius can protect you from sleep deprivation.
Yari (played by Reithesniper)

Yari being the decenct friend she is picks up Zoes stuff and places it nearby
Yari wrote:
Yari being the decenct friend she is picks up Zoes stuff and places it nearby

He spoke to her using his limited clairvoyance "we have rooms upstairs. Take her and put her in one and I'll pay for the room. I can't because I'm making dessert for the royals"
Yari (played by Reithesniper)

"Hm.. knowing her shes not been sleeping... thank you, Sunrise be an angel and teleport her upstairs" after a small exchange between the two yari begrudgingly carried her upstairs-

Zoe kinda mumbles some random complex equation in her sleep. Geniuses can be weird sometimes.
Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmm." And now, Siege was doing Siege things. As normal, you could say.
Where else would Mathius be besides in the kitchen cooking or in the office planning specials? This week would be half price Italian sausage and peppers with noodles that were made in-house..
Deleted Character (played anonymously)

Cruz wandered in the bar, wearing a red and black coat, reading what seemed to be a newspaper, as he walked. He was bound to run into something or someone if he didn't look up from said newspaper...
Using his clairvoyance, he spoke to Cruz "step to the left. TKe six steps, then four to the left again. Sit. Order food if you wish. I'm in the kitchen"
Tachanka (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Using his clairvoyance, he spoke to Cruz "step to the left. TKe six steps, then four to the left again. Sit. Order food if you wish. I'm in the kitchen"

"Very. Spicy. Tofu.", Tachanka in an intimidating manner towards Mathius. He plans to give it to a certain white fox who appears here as a regular.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Oh dear, must you make it spicy?", Azumi pouts

"You like spicy" Tachanka demanded in a polite manner. His tone seemed to be also in question format despite also sounding like an commanding one

Azumi is now confused at how to react to that.

"I ask to add extra chili-"

"Please no-"
Frostleaf (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"This seems fairly normal for this place."
Manico (played by Reithesniper)

"Everything is normal for this place she said"

"You don't say."

"But I just did" she said chuckling

She walks down from her room, pushing up her glasses slightly, on classic anime fashion.

Manico wrote:
"But I just did" she said chuckling

"...I don't think you understand what that means."

"I do, just like messing with you-" she chuckled
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He padded in looking for some water. He started sniffing around the bar wagging his tail a bit.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus