Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

"No thank you, but I'll take some ale if you have it, darker preferably" he put a silver coin onto the table for pay before sitting fown
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

((As a note onyx does look quite young but is old enough))
michal onyx wrote:
"No thank you, but I'll take some ale if you have it, darker preferably" he put a silver coin onto the table for pay before sitting fown

Mathius knew what he was dealing with due to his research. He poured a dark ale and placed it in front of Michal..
Fumizuki enjoys the chicken tenders, fries, and milkshake that she has been served.
Skadi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I’ll take some water…it’s for the benefit of my skin.”
Comes out of the kitchen with the glass of water for Skadi and places it on a coaster in front of her.
Fumizuki sets up a little plastic fan to help with the heat.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Fumizuki wrote:
Fumizuki sets up a little plastic fan to help with the heat.

"Oh dear, feeling hot?", Azumi smiled, "How about a cooling spell?"

Azumi focused for a bit before gently casting a cooling spell on Fumizuki with her hand.
Kobo Kanaeru (played anonymously)

A long haired girl with such an unique aura with her, along with her wavy blue hair that looks like the sea wave, approached the stage. She cleared her throat.

images-2-removebg-preview.png
"Ahem. Hello, everyone. Allow me to introduce myself." The young girl clasped on the mic tightly. "My name is Kobo Kanaeru. And, to light up some moods here, allow me to sing a song, for you all." Kobo said cheerfully. As the music started playing, she takes a deeply breath and muttered under her breath as she sing.
pumy (played anonymously)

Pumy enters the bar while following behind her friend, however once they enter the friend is instantly distracted by a "more important friend" and treks off leaving pumy in the middle of the barroom by herself. Having no one around for her to mirror or to obey causes her to instantly freeze into a mindless catatonic stupor so she remains standing in place like a mannequin in the middle of the crowded barroom as people socialize around her.

Kobo's music begins to play and there's a squeal of feedback that sprays from the monitor into Pumy's ear and yet she remains still and unresponsive, her eyes blankly staring off.
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:

Azumi focused for a bit before gently casting a cooling spell on Fumizuki with her hand.

"Thank you, miss lady."
Fumizuki wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:

"Thank you, miss lady."

He would enter and see Fumizuki. He would give her headpats as he walked past and to the bar. He was here to eat his brother Mathius's cooking.
pumy wrote:
Pumy enters the bar while following behind her friend, however once they enter the friend is instantly distracted by a "more important friend" and treks off leaving pumy in the middle of the barroom by herself. Having no one around for her to mirror or to obey causes her to instantly freeze into a mindless catatonic stupor so she remains standing in place like a mannequin in the middle of the crowded barroom as people socialize around her.

Kobo's music begins to play and there's a squeal of feedback that sprays from the monitor into Pumy's ear and yet she remains still and unresponsive, her eyes blankly staring off.

Using his clairvoyance, he spoke to her however unable to read her mind. He finally spoke up "sit and relax. I will bring you food"
Kobo Kanaeru wrote:
A long haired girl with such an unique aura with her, along with her wavy blue hair that looks like the sea wave, approached the stage. She cleared her throat.

images-2-removebg-preview.png
"Ahem. Hello, everyone. Allow me to introduce myself." The young girl clasped on the mic tightly. "My name is Kobo Kanaeru. And, to light up some moods here, allow me to sing a song, for you all." Kobo said cheerfully. As the music started playing, she takes a deeply breath and muttered under her breath as she sing.

After she sang her song, he would emerge from the kitchen still with his apron on and short-sleeved gray shirt. He would take the next song. Once his music started, he began to sing this song.

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
pumy wrote:

Using his clairvoyance, he spoke to her however unable to read her mind. He finally spoke up "sit and relax. I will bring you food"

Pumy's mind was too vacant to be read but when he spoke to her she responded by instantly sitting in the nearest seat.

"thank you" she says, mirroring his pacing, inflection, and accent just in a soft and demure manner.
Zoe Wynter (played by SoulHeart57)

Zoe sighs before standing up, pushing her glasses up, her eyes vanishes as the light glares against the lenses.
"Please try to limit the loud unnecessary music. People are trying to work here."
Addressing Pumy, he was quite gentle and kind, with a hint of professionalism. Her demeanor was rather endearing to the cosmic warrior, so he continued to be gentle as he spoke "no, thank you for joining us here at Trixie's. I'm Mathius, the chef"

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Addressing Pumy, he was quite gentle and kind, with a hint of professionalism. Her demeanor was rather endearing to the cosmic warrior, so he continued to be gentle as he spoke "no, thank you for joining us here at Trixie's. I'm Mathius, the chef"

Pumy responds in the exact same gentle yet professional tone as Mathius, her large wet saliva soaked lips bounce and jiggle as she speaks.

"Hello, Mathius. I'm Pumy. This is such a wonderful and lively place. *slurrp!*"
Deleted Character (played anonymously)

Cruz walked in, wearing a red, nutcracker-like outfit with many buttons and strings, a blue tophat that had a real, peacock feather pinned on it, and a walking cane that seems to have been made with wood and a goat or sheep's horn.

He walked over to a booth and sat down, sighing.
Theo scoffs at Cruz's appearance, and mutters something that probably shouldn't be repeated.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus