Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Theo steps between Cruz and Piano, giving Cruz a look that reads "Don't even think about it."
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He glared at Cruz and his battle power would immediately spike, almost going Super Saiyan "you hurt puppies and kittens. You are bad. Go away" He said sternly to Cruz

pumy wrote:
Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
He tilted his head "you can hold my kitten if you want....his name is Piano"

Pumy tilts her head as well then holds the kitten and pets it gently. "Hi Piano" she says using Oniyan's cadence, tone and pacing.

His smile grew wider "Piano likes you, and you like Piano! Today is amazing!"

Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
pumy wrote:
Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:

Pumy tilts her head as well then holds the kitten and pets it gently. "Hi Piano" she says using Oniyan's cadence, tone and pacing.

His smile grew wider "Piano likes you, and you like Piano! Today is amazing!" He then looked up at Theo "you can pet Piano too!"
pumy (played anonymously)

Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
pumy wrote:
Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:

His smile grew wider "Piano likes you, and you like Piano! Today is amazing!"

Pumy's smile widens just the same. "Yes, I like Piano! Today is amazing!" She continues petting Piano full of feelings of joy she has empathically absorbed from Oniyan. Feeling joyous for his joy.

"Ummmm.....can I hug you?" He asked Pumy.
Deleted Character (played anonymously)

(character deleted <3)
(thanks for all the fun we've had!)

(character deleted <3)
Zoe Wynter (played by SoulHeart57)

Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:
He glared at Cruz and his battle power would immediately spike, almost going Super Saiyan "you hurt puppies and kittens. You are bad. Go away" He said sternly to Cruz

Zoe sighs, before sticking a Syringe into Onyian, which brings him back down to base. "Chemically induced power dampener. Try not to destroy the place, it's not your job. And try not to act so entitled when your entire race is one of bloodthirst and warmongering."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Cruz De Vil wrote:
Theo Stark wrote:
Theo steps between Cruz and Piano, giving Cruz a look that reads "Don't even think about it."

Cruz refused eye-contact with Theo..

"Hi there, remember me?", Azumi smiled at Cruz.

Azumi then took a glance at Theo and smiled at him too.

"Don't mind him, he's my friend!", She said to Cruz, "How's your day been?"
"How can you be friends with that creep?" Theo asked Azumi pointedly. "He's just like his mother, a complete psycho with no regard for the lives of animals."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Oh, he's only a child!", Azumi said happily, "I'm sure an outside help from a divine fox spirit such as myself could help him change his ways, Theo!"

With what Theo said in mind, Azumi suddenly turned to Cruz and put her hands on her waist like a mother would.

"You... haven't been hurting any animals have you? My poor heart could not bear a youngling like you to hurt any creatures!", She said sternly, but in a way that showed concern for Cruz

Zoe Wynter wrote:
Oniyan the Saiyan wrote:

Zoe sighs, before sticking a Syringe into Onyian, which brings him back down to base. "Chemically induced power dampener. Try not to destroy the place, it's not your job. And try not to act so entitled when your entire race is one of bloodthirst and warmongering."

Bats her hand away before she could stick him "you're mean too. Go away"

(character deleted <3)
Donatos Aphael (played anonymously)

He glanced over at Cruz and imagined how HE would look as a leather jacket. He shook his head and went back to eating his taco.

(character deleted <3)
Maybe it's just my far corrupted brain but I took that so horribly out of context lmfao
Edit: just saw the lips thing was a while ago and I'm braindead
"Get a room."
Fumizuki waves to Texas. "Hewwo miss lady."
Yuu (played anonymously)

A grey cat with blue fire in its' ears and a pitchfork for a tail busted through the door.
He knocked over a few chairs and jumped on some tables. "You're never catching me!"

Yuu busted in next, jumping at the cat and indeed catching him. "Grim! Bloody hell, there was no need to run off like that!" He held the squirming, talking cat in his arms.

"Myaaaah!" Grim angrily whined.
He was in the kitchen steaming down some onions.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus