Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Surtr (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Mine’s Surtr, and you can keep your drink.”
Miryu Ikazuchi (played by Reithesniper)

"Nice name" she flashes another huge smile before taking a sip of her sake
He slept quietly on the cool floor of the dry storage room. His head rested on a very large bag of rice.
Mochi - Soy (played by Reithesniper)

Mochi pops into existence here and pokes Mathius "You ok?"
Mathius groaned and sat up "yeah. I'm okay. It's great to see you, Mochi" His mind would start to form the mass of galaxies that he usually had within his sights. His clairvoyance was nowhere on Mochi's, but it was considerable.

She smiles gently "Too much to drink..?" Shed ask as she stands up completely "I could go if you dont wish me to bother you"
"No no. Please stay. I've just had a rough past few days" he admitted

"Mmhm" she causes Mathius to float along with her as she takes the chef to a booth "Lets talk about it then.." she said quietly
He remained calm as he floated with her "I just can't pinpoint why I've not been having a good go at things, I just feel like hell"

"Im not sure I can help with that.." she looked to be thinking as she sat down
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

A woman's face peers out from a corner, gazing into the kitchen. "Is Mathius here?"

She snaps her fingers causing Astoria to appear beside the booth "He's out here.." she takes a small glimpse into her future before deciding to get up "Want my seat, seems you may have an aduicence friend.." she smiles gently before floating off somewhere else

Subject Mochi Fields wrote:
She snaps her fingers causing Astoria to appear beside the booth "He's out here.." she takes a small glimpse into her memories before deciding to get up "Want my seat, seems you may have an aduicence friend.."

(Her mind reading has no effect, as Astoria is a former(in technicality) Multiversal goddess)

(Im not gonna do it, do your thing, Ill just change the message)

(cool. I just realized I don't like mond reading powers of any kind, especially in rp)
He looked up at Astoria "I'm here....how can I help you?" She seemed familiar to him, but he was still a bit wary

Mochi went off to do her thing.. stopping outside to watch Miryu go at it with something of a mysterious m
Woman

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He looked up at Astoria "I'm here....how can I help you?" She seemed familiar to him, but he was still a bit wary

The woman smiles, something akin to anxiety in her eyes. "Well, I suppose I shouldn't be surprised you don't remember me. It's been one hundred years and I was a lot more... Divine, back then, wasn't I Mathius?"
Her voice instantly registered with him. He would go pale as he looked at her. "You left me......"

Her face fills with sadness as a small tear traces down her face. "I had no choice.... I would have stayed but I couldn't... I'm sorry, but my duties as a deity..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus