Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

He closed his eyes and nodded before looking at her "but.....what's with this form? What happened? I don't understand....."

With all the reading and studying he has done over literal centuries and across several universes, he didn't understand why she was back, or this new form.
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

She smiles. "Well, it took a while... But I was able to find and train a successor, one who could could take on my place and duties. So, I'm in a mortal body now.... But thankfully I got to keep all of my divine magic."
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

In the meantime, two people would then enter the tavern. They both seem like pretty much normal people and there's nothing seems to be wrong with them. Both of them looked around and then shrugged slightly.

Lockelan: "So, this must be the bar that everyone seems to go to when they're bored, am i correct?

Keye: "Well, yeah, i think so. Good thing that SECRET isn't arou-"

Suddenly, SECRET would then appear behind the two.

SECRET: "You were saying?"

Keye: "God dammit..."
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi approaches Lockelan and Key with quite a bit of enthusiasm.

"New visitors to this wonderful bar?", Azumi asked, "Despite not owning this fine establishment, I would still like to welcome you to Trixie's Bar. Beings of varying races and from different worlds come here to well... do shenanigans!"
Astoria Lotus wrote:
She smiles. "Well, it took a while... But I was able to find and train a successor, one who could could take on my place and duties. So, I'm in a mortal body now.... But thankfully I got to keep all of my divine magic."

"Why did you come back?" He was far to shocked and stunned to think.
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Azumi approaches Lockelan and Key with quite a bit of enthusiasm.

"New visitors to this wonderful bar?", Azumi asked, "Despite not owning this fine establishment, I would still like to welcome you to Trixie's Bar. Beings of varying races and from different worlds come here to well... do shenanigans!"

Lockelan: "Well, this place is pretty interesting. But hey, thank you for the welcoming. I'm Lockelan and my partner next to me is Keye."

Keye: "Greetings... And, this a*shole who's behind me is SECRET. He's an evil a*shole... and an Emo at the same time."

SECRET: "Screw you, Keye."
Mochi - Soy (played by Reithesniper)

Soy followed mochi.. who didnt understand why she appeared.. but she blames her on her name change "... who are you..?" She asked.. which Soy didnt really respond to with anything other than her name "Soy..", they had a alk through their shared aura

Mathius Kothinto wrote:

Her cheeks redden slightly as a small blush rises up. "Well... Being a goddess of everything isn't all that grand, it gets lonely. And, well, I enjoyed the times I had with you."
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Mochi - Soy wrote:
Soy followed mochi.. who didnt understand why she appeared.. but she blames her on her name change "... who are you..?" She asked.. which Soy didnt really respond to with anything other than her name "Soy..", they had a alk through their shared aura

"Hey, you, ghost girl, stop breaking the damn 4th wall, people worked hard to build it!!"

"Im not a ghost.." she muttered "Im about as human as the goddesses body.." she said "And, no, I wont be stopping"
Astoria Lotus wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

Her cheeks redden slightly as a small blush rises up. "Well... Being a goddess of everything isn't all that grand, it gets lonely. And, well, I enjoyed the times I had with you."

His bewilderment froze for a moment. Did this goddess really come back just to be with him? He just sat there slackjawed
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

Mochi - Soy wrote:
"Im not a ghost.." she muttered "Im about as human as the goddesses body.." she said "And, no, I wont be stopping"

"4th wall?! Wait, it's real?! Holy schnikies! So I'm probably just a really bad self-insert! The guy who plays me is probably a hyperactive nerdy black guy obsessed with memes, just like I am!"

(That.....was needlessly hurtful)
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

(why.... Why must you all make me suffer like this?)

"We thought it was funny" Mochi and Soy both shrugged although Soy cant event acknowledge the fourth wall-
Yorktown (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Ghost? I knew a ghost....in fact I still do."

"Kindly, stop breaking the wall. It is rather irritating considering I know from experience how hard it is to fix"
Yorktown (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"What? I'm just saying....my sister was called a ghost."
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Can we not talk about it?"

"Sisterly tension.." she kinda ignored Astoria "Hello everyone at home, have a nice day" She'd wave to the fourth wall.. Soy is decently confused, but questions not
Mathius just sat looking at Astoria confused

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus