Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Wataru (played anonymously)

"Magician!" He exclaimed happily, taking the hamburger. Giving the food a sniff for good measure, Wataru took a bite. Happy hums ensued. "Nice-" he spoke with a mouth full of food. "I can't do that with my powers...then again I don't really know how to use 'em." Leaning against the bartop, the smaller man sized the woman up and down. Mighty tall. Mighty fit too...looked as if she could easily squash him.

"Do you know much about this place? I'm looking for a drink or elixir that will...well give me the power and physique of you." He mentioned, a small bit of jealousy in his voice.
Aba (played by Reithesniper)

"Hm.. no place Ive ever seen!" She didnt care for his elixir "If you want my physique.. maybe deal with someone who makes androids, they'd probably exploit you after they change your body but youll have my physique.. maybe-" she shrugged "Ive only heard stories-:
Wataru (played anonymously)

"Right...maybe. No thanks." He nodded, finishing up the last of his food. Afterwards he turned his attention from Aba and walked away behind the bar. He could see a curious arrangement of liquors and other liquids. All curious...

When he couldn't find anything he took one more look to admire the bar and whistled his way out.
His face would grow grim. He was insulted that someone used a portal to bring in food. He would then go vanish back into the kitchen.
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren entered the bar once more in order to find his familiar, Azumi. She always had such long visits to this place and she never orders anything at all, she simply does whatever she deems "funneh". What he expected from her was her trademark optimism and friendliness. What he did not expect, however, was the fact that she had the humor of the average player in Team Fortress 2.

"Azumi?", He called out to her.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"I'm here, dear!", Azumi cried, running to her summoner to hug him.

"What took you so long? I was worried", Ren replied

"It's a weekend in our world dear, I just wanted to hang out! You haven't been overworking yourself have you?"
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

Cue SECRET outside just outside, eating a granola bar.

SECRET: "Hm. Despite i hate humans, this is actually wrll made for a human. Kinda crunchy too."

Lockelan: "Of course you hate humans, ya half wit!"

She snickered at Mathius' apparent annoyance to her portal shenanigans.. she went to go bother someone else.. just who..?

SECRET looks towards Aba and then back to Lockelan.

SECRET: "Who the hell is she?"

Lockelan: "I dunno. Keye, you got any ideas?"

Keye: "Nope."

Aba appears next to him.. shes quite fast faster than the blink of an eye for sure.. "Who are you lovely fellas?!"

SECRET jumped back, hiding behind Lockelan.

SECRET: "Oh, jesus christ! Is that a freakin slime who can just teleport randomly?!"

Lockelan: "Oh, don't mind SECRET. He's uh, having issues with people just randomly approaching us. It's normal once you get used to him. Anyway, my name's Lockelan. And this is my pal, Keye."

Keye: "Hi!"

"I am not a slime!" She yelled "Rude!"

"Im a majin!" She said "And no I didnt teleport that time, Im just faster than you can comprehend.."

Lockelan: "Nice to know! Also, sorry for SECRET assuming you if you look like a slime. He's just kinda rude towards other people."

SECRET: "Screw you, Lockelan."

"Dont worry, he looks like chocolate to me!" Something that looks to be electricity appears in her hand "What do you think?" She asked

Aba wrote:
"Dont worry, he looks like chocolate to me!" Something that looks to be electricity appears in her hand "What do you think?" She asked
Both Lockelan and Keye claps while SECRET is not amused and impressed.

SECRET: "Weak... I can do that too."

Annnnnddd Secret is turned into some chocolate "Silence clown-" she said "Ill turn him back later-"
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

And Aba is suddenly banished to... Wait, wait, where is she? Secret is also fixed.

Aba wrote:
Annnnnddd Secret is turned into some chocolate "Silence clown-" she said "Ill turn him back later-"

SECRET is P*ssed. REAL P*SSED that he just make some angry chocolate bar noises while Lockelan and Keye just nods their head approvingly.

Lockelan: "Karma's a CENSORED?"

Keye: "Yup."
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

((maybe read the post above. He wouldn't be mad if he realized he got changed back Taro))
He was in the kitchen drinking a glass of water.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus