Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

The former goddess walks in, resting her head on his shoulder.
He cuddled into his lover. He closed his eyes and began to relax. "I needed this"

"I figured you did dear." she Smiles, hugging him softly
Aba (played by Reithesniper)

Ahem, after a moment a portal appears.. an annoyed majin steps out "Who did that, It was only a joke!" She rolls her eyes as something of a blue cloud appeared under her, she grumbled as she laid there moreso annoyed rather than angry

((wow, love to see that. My entire post was ingnore, cool bean))

(Fine Ill fix it-)
(Tbh I didnt even notice it lol-)
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi proceeded to play chess with her summoner, Ren.
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Check-", Ren said, but was immediately countered by his familiar saying, "-mate!"
Fumizuki remains flopped on the sofa.
Astoria Lotus wrote:
"I figured you did dear." she Smiles, hugging him softly

He turned so he could look at her with a smile.

Aba's little cloud floated over to Ren and Azumi "What are you two up too?"
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Just playing some chess", Ren told Aba.

"You can never outsmart a kitsune, dear! Checkmate!", Azumi smiled happily

"Yeah whatever...", Ren groaned at Azumi.

"Interesting.. I dont think Ive ever met a kitsune, head stories but never met one.."
Citizens of the Forest (played anonymously)

Lockelan seems to be tapping the table as he's playing Uno with Keye and SECRET. However, SECRET needed the bathroom, so the two is just waiting for him.

Lockelan: "Bro.. It's been 50 minutes now."

Keye: "Hey, does anyone wanna play UNO with us?"

"Uno?" She turned onto her back, floating over "If you explain what it is Ill play sure-"

Lockelan: "Hm, sure. I'd love to explain!"
Lockelan would give Aba 7 cards while Keye is just smiling brightly. Hopefully things go well-
Lockelan: "It's been a while since i played this so, sorry if i get the rules mixed up. So anyway, the goal for this game is to discard all of your cards, but it needs to be the same color. Right now, the starting card is yellow so, you oughta place down a yellow right now. Also, when down to the last card, you have to say Uno. There are also special types of cards like the draw 2 card and the draw 4 card, hell, even a reverse, skip and wild card. Wild Card lets you change the color-"
...Keye then fell asleep.
Lockelan: "Whoops. I guess i shouldn't do too much explaining.."

"Hm.. ok!" She said as hee cards had a small little glow.. shes already beginning to cheat, transmutating her cards into a bunch of wild cards n stuff, leaving only 7s, skips, and wildcards

FINALLY, Secret gets out the bathroom after 55 minutes.
SECRET: "Hey fellas, i'm ba-" As soon SECRET sees Aba, he just goes Nope.avi mode and just walks straight back into the bathroom.

She grumbles, a Ki blast forming in her hand, before vanishing, seconds later the ki blast explodes, it didnt do harm, it was more equivalent to a flashbang at 3am levels of pain "GET OUT HERE!" She yelled comically enraged, her head actually grew as if actually a cartoon character seems like emotions can control how she changes her body, its not just at will

Keye: "I got him." Keye then got up and yelled at SECRET.

Keye: "SECRET, GET OUT THE GOD DAMN BATHROOM OR ELSE I'M COMING IN THERE AND FORCING YOU TO WEAR A MAID OUTFIT!"
SECRET: "Fine. But i'm only doing this so i can avoid the maid outfit."
SECRET was now out the bathroom.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus