Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Aba (played by Reithesniper)

Aba's little cloud appeared above Keiko, the Majin poked her "Sooo who are you?"
He looked up at Aba "she's my friend named Keiko"
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

Aba wrote:
Aba's little cloud appeared above Keiko, the Majin poked her "Sooo who are you?"

Feeling the poke, Keiko held out her hand, focusing on her fingers. She looked up and saw the Majin. "The name's Keiko", Keiko answered and placed her hand down.

"Keiko.. nice name" she said smiling in her general chaotic manner
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

"And you are?", Keiko smiled back at the Majin.

"Aba, my names aba!" She said as she floated off the cloud "And Im the ruler of the universe!" she seemed serious... shes infact not the ruler of the universe.. shes just an idiot-
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Tori appears next to Keiko, smirking. "what universe would have you as a ruler?"
Omori Kodachi (played anonymously)

"I mean literally any who cant oppose me..?-" she shrugs, before Omori dropkicks her out of the bar-

"Yeesh-" she muttered, "Sorry about her, shes an interesting case-" she shrugged before going after the Majin-
“Everyone has their own opposers, just as my family had their own. It’s unavoidable.”

Aba finds herself back in the bar.. resting on a cloud "Yeesh, saiyan halflings-" she mutters "Shes terrifying I tell ya-"
“Oh please. There’s only one person in the world who could shake me so.”
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"Is it me?"
“No, you’re far from being the one.”

"Well as stupid as I am, I know there are a number of fighters who surpass me, I should start training agaun.."
"Alright! Saiyans!" He rushed into the kitchen almost giddy to be able to cook a massive meal.

He poked his head out of the kitchen "Aba DOES rule a universe. It's more like a pocket dimension where she serves as its protector AND destructor. There are a couple like her running around......at least that's what I read..."

He would then dip back into the kitchen and would return with some potato kinishes. "I spent some time being taught in a Jewish deli how to make these. These will tide you over until I'm finished"

He would then hurry back into the kitchen.
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He would land just outside the bar and he entered holding his kitten. "We made it, Piano! Look! It's Tensai and Omori!" He pointed at the female Saiyans
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Aba wrote:
Aba finds herself back in the bar.. resting on a cloud "Yeesh, saiyan halflings-" she mutters "Shes terrifying I tell ya-"

"Are you scared of them? Interesting.... Well, I'm sure my writer hasn't had one planed for like a month now but has never gotten to it."
He sat down and closed his eyes and rubbed his face
Omori Kodachi (played anonymously)

Manico is the first to greet Oniyan "Oniyan, hey!"

Omori was next walking into the bar and greeting Piano first "Piano, oh hey Oniyan
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He hugged Manico as Piano rubbed his face against Manico's cheek and mewed. Piano would climb off of Oniyan and ran over to Omori

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus