Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"Great, the gang's all here!"
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

Tori Sheika wrote:
Aba wrote:
Aba finds herself back in the bar.. resting on a cloud "Yeesh, saiyan halflings-" she mutters "Shes terrifying I tell ya-"

"Are you scared of them? Interesting.... Well, I'm sure my writer hasn't had one planed for like a month now but has never gotten to it."

"What writer?", Keiko asked, raising her eyebrow in suspicion.
Tori Sheika (played by SoulHeart57)

Tori grins, whistling suspiciously. "Uh, did I say writer? Must've been a mistake, I didn't say that."
Mochi - Soy (played by Reithesniper)

"Talk about fourth wall breaks.."
He finished cooking and brought a massive amount of food out and would retreat back into the kitchen.
Manico (played by Reithesniper)

Manico almost jumped, sprinting over to the food "Oh my!"
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He followed Manico whilst smiling.
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"Food!"
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

*the kitsune walks in, looking like she just got out of a fight and looking around, blood dripping on the floor as her clothes were crimson and walks over to the bar* give me whatever I can pour on these scratches and drink

Soy, tosses a flask of Sake to Silvera

"Will that do?" Mochi would ask, as Soy quickly returns to her side

*nods and pours the drink over herself, growling and then takes a large gulp of it* thanks

Soy nods "Soy, words." Mochi said as if a stern mother "Forgive me miss, it was no issue for me" Soy would say before taking a bow

*smiles softly, looking soy up and down and then standing up, 7 feet tall* I appreciate it

Soy is not very intimidated "...Good, apprication will get you far.."

*sways all my tails slowly as I look around the bar, taking some peanuts and eating them* mmm

"Hm.. kitsune.. Creator.. whip me up an Oni, I think its time to bring her back, Ill provide the kanabo.."

*tilts my head, slowly getting into a fighting stance as I hear soy suggesting something I don't like the sound of*

Mochi sighed "Scared of Rice Ball.. I guess Kitsune do have a fear of Oni.."

Soy, stands infront of Mochi protecting her as the Oni appears.. confused but aware of her surroundings

*stares at the oni, confused*
Onigiri (played anonymously)

The Oni is just as confused as Silvera.. "What about devouring souls..?" She was happy to be "back" however she didnt understand her need to be.. "Oh.. the kitsune..?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus