Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mochi - Soy (played by Reithesniper)

Soy and Mochi appear at Mathius' side "Something wront?" Mochi would ask
"It would appear as if the woman I love that I told you about appeared for a few days and then left again" he sounded tired

"Ah, to be fair, nothing last forever.. especially a mortal body.."
"Yes. I know that. Maybe I should just stick to protecting the various universes, and cooking"

"Cooking is something you enjoy yeah?" She'd ask, Soy nods "Words." Mochi would command "Forgive me Mochi... but shes right, which do you enjoy more.. saving worlds.. or helping those in need... there are many who can save universes.. but they can't save a world from maybe starvation.. or disease... Mathius, its your choice... how will you chooose to spend your days helping others.. with force, or with kindness?"
"I'm not looking at ruling, but as long as there are threats, that's why Fate's Circle exists." He said before sipping water.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi is currently shapeshifting into random inanimate objects in quick succession. Apparently this is a form of exercise for shapeshifting yokai.
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"It would appear as if the woman I love that I told you about appeared for a few days and then left again" he sounded tired

I can't catch a break around here, can I?
SoulHeart57 wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:

I can't catch a break around here, can I?

He jumped up and spilled his water "who in the hell said that?!"
Ho- I'm not in character rn wtf is going on-
(My bad)

Mathius sips his water, then stands up and starts breaking down the kitchen so he could deep clean and then go back to the Fate's Circle temple, which is where he lives.
(actually... This gives me an idea, please continue. Mathius relazies there are beings far beyond that of Astoria, only to have his memory wiped....)

(Fyi, just Becuse I haven't used Astoria in a few days does not mean she left, Im rarely on here during my summer, give me time dude.)

"As long as there is a threat.. hm.. may soy accompany you during your next crisis.. I myself being there is overkill so I shouldnt have to go.."
Sakura the Hybrid (played anonymously)

Enters the bar and notices silvera, waving before looking around and seeing soy and mochi "hmm, you two look interesting"

Mochi looks over to Sakura "Not really theres a lot more mysterious people here "I myself am an open book"

I don't believe it, I smell angelic powers coming from one of you

"That would possibly be soy, she possesses a halo but I assure you she has much less patience than an angel"

*shrugs a bit and walks over to you two* as long as she does not try to murder me

"Soy." Mochi said causing soy to place her sword and sheathe on the ground "No harm is to come of you if you if you simply approach me" Soy would say
He looked at Mochi "yes, but likely it would be either Mytt, Soki, or Drael" he took another sip of water before turning and going back into the kitchen to finish cleaning.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus