Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Mochi - Soy (played by Reithesniper)

"Soy, do you care who you go with..?" Soy herself would shake her head
Hatsu fushichou (played anonymously)

((Admittedly quite bored))

The Shinobi kinda just wandered into the bar, doing absolutely nothing interesting... just thirsty-"
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

*was at the bar in my furry form, laying on it and drinking thier whisky*

"Huh.." she turned her head to look at the.. nine.. tai... "...I thought it was orange.."

Tilts her head a bit at the new person "sup, silvera is the name"

"...." Hatsu is resisting the urge to blast the lil CENSORED
He peeked out of the kitchen and looked directly at Silveria "please do not lay on the bar"

Gets off the bar and sniffs hatsu, being 7 feet tall my stature is quite intimidating as my normal form, but my furry form is 10 feet tall
He sighed and rolled his eyes at the gesture and retreated back into the kitchen to start the day. He was bringing out the dry ingredients he would use for the day.

"Well... your not the nine tailed fox.. that one had an orange colar-" she mutters, walking off "And the fox is taller.."
Oniyan the Saiyan (played by VoliminalVerse)

He happily entered. He had his kitten named Piano hugged to his chest. He looked at everyone and he smiled politely, but then took a seat. "I'll order food in a little bit, Piano. I'm gonna get you a fish, and I want pizza" he said as he petted his kitten who was clinging to him.
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro is playing a tune on a toy piano

Hatsu walks up to pyro.. and sits next to him "Nice music bro"
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

"Fankf"
Skadi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmm…” Insert Skadi, deep in thought about whatever it is Skadi might be in thoughts about.

Hatsu kinda just skipped out on the Pyro, and wentnto try and get some ramen from the counter
Cairo entered and sat at on a stool and tried to find NiCola blue on the menu he turned to his left and saw hatsu and had no understanding of her but he felt weird being quiet while sitting next to people so he pipes up and says "nice vest is it jinguji?" It was his go to convo starter "heard those vests were expensive"
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Imagine needing expensive clothes. Couldn’t be me.”

"Hm?" She turned "Oh nah, It wasnt too much.. besides Its just uniform mine gets destroyed all the time-" she shrugs "Your clothes are they expensive?"
He was in the kitchen waiting for orders.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus