Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Hatsu fushichou (played anonymously)

".. I offered we go outside because my attacks-" she pinches the bridge of her nose "You know what nevermind-"
Sakura the Hybrid wrote:
Picks up the fumizuki "Do you like cuddles?"

"Yes pwease miss lady."
Sakura the Hybrid (played anonymously)

cuddles the little one, kissing her head and giggling
<3
Sakura the Hybrid (played anonymously)

Kisses her head more and wags my tail
Ms. Charlie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Ms. Charlie would then enter the place. "Hm..." She would then straighten her glasses as she goes to a nearby table to do some paperwork.
He looked at Sakura "That's my brother's daughter. I'd be careful if I were you"

Ms. Charlie would then check her pockets... but her pen was nowhere to be seen. "Hm?... Ugh, dammit.. My pen's not in my pockets..."
He went to the woman and removed a pen from his chef jacket arm sleeve and handed it to her

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
He went to the woman and removed a pen from his chef jacket arm sleeve and handed it to her
Ms. Charlie then looked towards the pen but she shrugged and grabs the pen. She doesn't seem to be in a rush too. "Hm. Normally i'm not the thanking type of person because i'm just catious at times but... Thanks. Appriciate it."
"I'm just taking care of my customers" he said with a smile before going back into the kitchen to start making cookie dough. As he made batches, he would scribble the date onto storage bags and put them in the fridge.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"I'm just taking care of my customers" he said with a smile before going back into the kitchen to start making cookie dough. As he made batches, he would scribble the date onto storage bags and put them in the fridge.

"I smell... Cookie Dough?!", Azumi said gleefully, her tails wagged energetically "May I have some?"
He smiled and used his scooper to give Azumi seven scoops of the cookie dough he made onto a plate and gave it to her. He made sure to give her the ones without the chocolate chunks in.

Dont mind Hatsu shes fighting a ton of clones of herself-

(God Im stupidly tired-)
Using his clairvoyance, he spoke to Hatsu "you seem to have a self-imposed blind spot to your right."

She listened to him, turning firing off a few hand seals "Fire Ball Jutsu!" A group of three clones were quockly envloped by the flame "Thank you!" She said again as clones put the flames out before they did significant damage
"When I get off, I'll take you to the Fate's Circle temple, but try and stay away from Drael. You'll remind him of his wife, because she used similar techniques, and everything that reminds him of his wife hurts him. He blames himself for her death"

"Ah, I see, one moment!" She said catching a Kunai as she does some flashy-ish flips outside

from outside would come a distant "Summoning Jutsu: Hot headed phoenix!", for a moment the temperature rose to something of a comforting heat, like a warm blanket but after a 3-5 minutes it cooled down, and she returned

"Kinda forget how hot he is to the touch yeesh-"
"Come in and get a sub sandwich. You humans must keep calories and carbohydrates in order to have energy to burn" he was already at work assembling a ham, roast turkey, and roast beef sub for the shinobi

"Ah, quite true, that hot head burns a ton of chakra summoning-"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus