Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Hatsu fushichou (played anonymously)

Hatsu is back to training, outside of course, dont mind her doing her thing..
Mathius is cleaning his kitchen.
Pipes (played by randomentity777)

"Hey, out of curiosity, has anyone seen any other Autobots around these parts?"
"No, can't say that I have.....sorry Pipes. I might have to temporarilysuspend serving food becausemy refrigeratoris running too cold. Five degrees. I turned up the temperature to see if that was the problem. If not, Emily is going to kill me...."
Shifting Faces (played by Reithesniper)

The shambling mass enters the bar.. in no specific form.. it seems to be confused.. a little in pain? Its confusing Im aware, like throw a hamburger at it itll be fine-
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Shifting Faces wrote:
The shambling mass enters the bar.. in no specific form.. it seems to be confused.. a little in pain? Its confusing Im aware, like throw a hamburger at it itll be fine-

Azumi gives a tofu-based hamburger to the shambling mass.

"Hello, friend!", She said happily, not at all afraid of Shifting Faces.

The storm of shifting masses and well voices quieted dow... that hamburger entered the showdy cloud and was "devoured" (more like torn to ribbons and absorbed-)

It took the form of shifty.. lying on the ground and calmly chewing her hamburger... this was good.. well shifty thought it was..

"Ooh, a shapeshifter such as myself!", Azumi exclaimed excitedly to Shifty, "I'll have you know, I can transform into almost anything. Well, anything that isn't ten times my small size..."

"...." she would turn as small as a mouse returning to normal size the moment after "Im not limited.. as I have no real race, I dont know all the rules but I can be anything, any size, any density..
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"That sounds like magic. But it is very possible that it is science due to your biology" the kitsune would sit at the bar, even though she is a bit of a brute, she is still quite intelligent for her looks

"This is no magic.. trust me.." he said.. as she kinda just.. sat there lying on the ground

Tosses the shifter a large bottle of moonshine "got this from some moonshiners in colorado"

Looks over at azumi and pats the seat beside me "come here please"

... she really doesn't understand.. yet absorbs it anyways..

Silvera wrote:
Looks over at azumi and pats the seat beside me "come here please"

"Oh, alright!", Azumi said innocently as she walked over to take a seat near Silvera

She wraps her arms around the kitsune and cuddles her a bit, smiling gently

Dont mind shifty absorbing a chair-
Shifting Faces wrote:

He came out of the kitchen with three hamburger sliders and fries for the mass

Well.. she would stop absorbing the hair and touched the food... absorbing it in moments leaving only the plate..
He would vanish into the kitchen and return with a slice of his own recipe of salted caramel cheesecake. He brought it to the changing mass. "Homemade cheesecake......compliments of the chef"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus