Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Vivian (played by Drake_Lie)

Looks at wish and tilts my head a bit "y-you look friendly"
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"I am.. want some chocolate?"

Takes the chocolate happily and eats it down
Fumizuki wrote:
Fumizuki falls asleep while snuggling Drael.

He scooped her up and held her against his chest to allow her to sleep.

"Drael" he would say "Is my father around?"
"Your dad is in the kitchen" he said to his nephew

"Cya uncle Drael" he said wandering off to the kitchen.. muttering something about cherry cake
He was setting up the pastry fridge. He spoke to Wish "hello, son. I'm in the back sorting the dessert fridge"

He began to walk back "So.. you got a spare cook book?"
"Many. Back at the temple...."

"Mm maybe I need glasses, thank you, I guess Ill check the library?" He wandered off to go find some books about baking!
He went back to cleaning the kitchen
Namarii (played anonymously)

The white she-cat stands tentatively at the entrance, adorning a blue and white celestial robe that draped around her form and parted around her knees. A sash around her waist binds and secures the robe with a pillowy bow on the back.
New to town and having traveled quite far, and having overheard of a popular bar from the townsfolk, she hugs to the wall as she nervously looks around as her icy eyes dart around. She was hoping she had found the right one, her fur prickles and lifts, ready to make a bolt out the facility if at any moment. With dainty bare feet she starts to take a step back, feeling out of place suddenly.

She looks over at the cat lady, enthralled with her beauty as I look down at myself, feeling like I wear nothing but rags all the time, I get up and walk over slowly "h-h-hello"
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Looks over at the new kitten and waves, offering a drink as I see Vivian walk over to her, chuckling

Flinches instinctively and hugs tight to the wall, eyes shut but then curiously peers with one open eye at the one who said hello to her. Then blinks open both, a tentative smile as she softly replies, "Hello." Her indigo hair frames her small face and cascades down her back in rivets and curls. Her long white tail twitches low to the ground. As she speaks she sees someone else walk over and nervously flicks her tail.
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Silvera sat down as she just watched

"I-i-i am Vivian, p-please call me Viv. Y-y-you are quite pr-pretty. I am an alchemist." Sways my snake tail behind me
He sat on the couch and closed his eyes.

Murrs quietly as she listens to Vivian, her ears rotate and swivel to catch her words. "Viv." She repeats, her eyes then brighten curiosity at the mention of alchemy. "I'm Namarii, a celestial cartographer." She shows visible signs of comfort as her shoulders start ease.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus