Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Vivian (played by Drake_Lie)

She nods excitedly, "th-thats how I look like this" motions down to all my animal parts
Namarii (played anonymously)

Her eyes roam curiously over her form, noting the different animal parts. Her ears swivel toward her. "I've never seen someone quite like you. You're quite fascinating." She smiles slightly.
Hatsu fushichou (played anonymously)

(Realized this feels Im begging for attention soo-)
(Changing it)

Lazy days, Hatsu was on hers for once, casual clothes not a weapon in sight, although her clothes kept a theme of sliver, with her hair umdone and messy, safe to say she was enjoying her break

Decides she was ready to move away from the bars entrance and seeks a place to sit. Taking an empty table that was distant from most of the patrons and busies herself with taking in the details of the place. She rests her elbows on the table and rests her palms on her upper arms. Flattens her ears to the side and closes her eyes, curling her tail tip over her left ankle.

Watches as namarii sits, offering her a potion "this one should just taste like whatever your favorite drink is, minus alcohol if you like to get drunk"

Lifts her head and looks at the potion she was offered, and gently takes the potion with delicate furred hands. Then takes a sniff of the potion and thinking of what she could use right now and takes a sip, delighted by the taste. "Catmint white wine!" Purring quietly as the sweet flavor envelops her tongue, while she closes her eyes to the pleasant minty taste. She smiles at Vivian, "Thank you, I certainly needed this."

Smiles and nods, sitting next to her as I nod "I always taste a honey milk mixture"

Looks at her and smiles gently, "That actually ran across my mind as well, I like to warm milk and honey over a fire." Then taking another sip.

Gently licks my lips, thinking about it "normally I would charge a customer about a hundred gold for that in my shop, it takes a week to make one of those and a lot of expensive ingredients"

I believe I normally call it ambrosia due to its gold texture and often people calling it "the drink of the gods" when they drink it
He was in the kitchen breaking open coconuts.

Her ears fly up in alarm at the price of making the potion and it's value, "Well, I thank you for letting me have some. It was very good, and I understand its value." Taking one more sip before handing the remainder of the potion back.

"N-n-no, please drink the rest of it, it's a gift from me to you" smiles

"Oh! Thank you then, for the gift. That's very kind of you." Pleased and touched, enjoying her drink much more, closing her eyes to the delightful taste while a low purr emits from her throat.

Watches, blushing a bit at her as she wanted to lean against and cuddle into namarii's fur as it looked so soft

Looks at Vivian curiously. "Something on your mind?" She sets the potion bottle down on the table, having finished the flask.

"M-may I hug you, your fur looks so soft"

Smiles, calm, and nods, "A hug would be nice." She sits back in the chair, with an open and friendly demeanor.

Moves close and hugs namarii, nuzzling into her fur gently and smiling a bit

Smiles and puts an arm around her in an embrace, purring from comfort.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus