Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi brought her summoner, who is also her son, Ren, into the bar.

"What would you like, dearie?", Azumi asked Ren with a smile.
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"I dunno, a sandwich?", Ren sighed, "You literally brought me here just because you saw some guy with their child here..."
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Boops azumis nose

Azumi smiles as she is booped by Silvera.

"Ren loves booping my snoot!", She said
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

And I think you are cute as always little azumi
He was in the kitchen making fresh noodles. He was currently rolling out the dough.
He was sitting across from his son. Luke looked at Azumi and he exclaimed "look dad! She's so cute!"

The doctor laughed.

"Oh hi there child!", Azumi said happily then turned to Todd, "When I saw you bring your child into the bar, I thought of doing the same with my son! Well... he's already an adult but he's still my little Ren!"
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Knock it off!", Ren blushed in embarassment at Azumi
Vestia Zeta (played anonymously)

"D'aww your son looks cute!" Zeta exclaimed at the doctor's son. "And your son looks cute too... a bit." Zeta added hesitantly to Azumi.
Namarii (played anonymously)

Wakes up from the couch and looks around, recollecting where she was. She then shakes the sleep from mind, getting up and going on the search for fresh coffee, her nose trailing the dark rich aroma.
Coffee was being brewed in the kitchen

Her nose leads her up to a coffee counter lined with all sorts of additives and sweeteners, her eyes light to the possibilities, scouting for fresh cream. She lifts her nose and smells fresh coffee beans, the scent making her fur prickle. "That smells wonderful." She says, hushed.
"Thank you" he smiled from the compliment

Waits patiently for the coffee to finish. Though still hovering around the counter, stepping off to the side with her back resting, sifting and reading an astronomy book.
Ronal (played by randomentity777)

Ronal sighs, looking around the bar.
He would bring the coffee out for whomever wanted some. He would then retreat back into the kitchen.
Hatsu fushichou (played anonymously)

Hatsu.. still in lazy mode didnt mind getting some coffee, just coffee although not nessarily enjoying the taste of it, she knew it was good for energy and stuff... at least she thinks it is

Beams with delight to the coffee being brought out and tucks the book under her arm and then gets to work, pouring it into a paper cup with a heat barrier. Then adds some fresh cream, and a little bit of honey and a splash of vanilla. She swirls the mixture, then discards the waste. She then picks the blended coffee up, inhaling its aroma before taking a sip. She purrs with delight at the first taste of bliss. "Delicious. Thank you for the brew." Softly smiling and walks away to sit down at a table to continue reading her book.
Hatsu fushichou (played anonymously)

Heh, Hatsu is drinking hat coffee lol'

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus