Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Cori (played anonymously)

Cori would snap out of it, just to mirror Vivians expression.. with a screen a static, before her screen went black, words appear on her.. I guess face "Hello.. could you get off of me?"
Vivian (played by Drake_Lie)

"Are you a robot? Or a human with a TV head"

"Kinda both", The message changed in an instant as seems

*sits next to her, staring*

"You stare a lot" Cori's face would read

"I'm interested in what you are"

"Im an object head, mine specifically is a TV"

I see

"Anything else?"
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"I just don't believe my lover is coming back this time"

"Why not?"
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"Cousin Funizuki" he said quietly, walking over "Whats up with my father?" Honestly.. Wish just came from the gym.. although he does smell like Cherries
"I can't detect her anywhere...."
"He misses his partner, I think."

"Hes in one of his moods, dad go get out the kitchen, Ill be baking something good K?"
Namarii (played anonymously)

Walks over to the sofa across the fireplace and tucks into the corner of the sofa cushion and armrest, curling up. She tucks her tail over her form just over her nose. A soft purr as she relaxes to the warm glow of the fire.
Wish wrote:
"Hes in one of his moods, dad go get out the kitchen, Ill be baking something good K?"

He nodded and walked out carrying Fumizuki.

From the outside you could hear the boy mixing something already, mixing first the wet ingredients ( eggs, oil, water, maraschino cherry juice and almond extract), before adding cake mix and then calling in a friend, Kimon his baking partner, Kimon was in his 40s now, he hasnt been here in a while.. and Errian is all grown up-

"Kimon took you long enough, chop the cherries add them in as you go, Id perfer your help" Kimon would nodded just helping out as he can

After a while Wish was pouring the batter into a pan and baking it for 30 minutes, after inserting a toothpick he would begin to make the icing, starting with softened cream cheese and butter, adding powdered sugar while mixing on slow. He would then add almond extract and whats left of the cherries which is basically just juice now.. after doing some spreading and sprinkling some freshly chopped cherries over each square shaped slice "There.. Maraschino cherry cake"

(MMMHM I USED KIMON BECAUSE I ALREADY WROTE IT IM LAZY-
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi is singing, "I need a hero". She's holding out for a hero 'til the morning light.
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Pounces on azumi, nuzzling her gently

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus