Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Ah!", Azumi said in shock as she was pounced on by Silvera, "Hi again, friend!"
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

Picks azumi up and cuddles her "cutie"
Namarii (played anonymously)

Turns to her back against the armrest of the couch, enjoying the fire as she opens a book to read. She smiles, slight with contentment.
He ate a forkful of the cake his son made "this is good"
Fumizuki curls up under a blanket on the sofa.
He sat by Fumizuki and stroked her hair. He smiled warmly down at her "my little princess"
Zero (played by Revereen)

A man in a coat entered the room. As he drilled a camera onto a nearby wall, he said, "ARGUS set, you can't hide..."
He shot Zero a look "my daughter is sleeping. Please quiet down"

"Sorry, Sir", Zero said, "Just trying to find some lunatic impostor of mine. They call him the 'Cloaker'. I've been told a certain white fox spirit is his acquaintance who described him as a, 'Discount Sam Fisher'"
"I understand. I'm sorry if I came off as angry. I'm just taking care of my daughter"

Looks away from the book she was reading, watching the activity in the bar. Enjoying the liveliness that has stirred.
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"Thanks, I made it for Cherrie a while ago and she tried to eat me for a while.. until she remembered she is my girlfriend at least"

Namarii wrote:
Looks away from the book she was reading, watching the activity in the bar. Enjoying the liveliness that has stirred.

Zero, who had apparently taken an interest in asking the whereabouts of the white fox spirit known as Azumi, started to ask Namarii, "Excuse me, miss. Happen to find a white fox spirit wearing some sorta... uh.... kimono?"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi is disguised as a stool, hoing no one would give away her position. Unfortunately Zero found out because reasons.

"There you are!", He said

He picked up the fox spirit by her tail when she turned back.

"Have you seen this, 'cloaker'?", Zero asked harshly, "Are you his accomplice? Speak."

Azumi simply pouted after yelping in pain as her tail was pulled and as she hung there because of Zero "He just wants to be like you..."

Walks over and punches zero right square in the nose "don't grab a kitsune's tail"

Has a bewildered look on her face as she watched the events unfold, looking this way and that.
He poked his head out of the kitchen and pointed right at Silveria "no fighting! Or you can leave....."

"He started it, touching kitsunes tails without permission is asking for a fight"
He then turned his attention to Zero "keep your hands to yourself....now y'all start ordering food. I'm bored"
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"Hey everyone.. come eat before I have to give it to my personal trashcan" he said "And cousin fumizuki, uncle Drael, would you two like some chery cake?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus