Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Namarii (played anonymously)

She looks up from her book at the mention of food, her stomach rumbling as well. She gets up and heads to the bar to look at the menu options, but tilts her head as she still didn't know what was good in these lands. Namarii puts the back of her hand to her chin, "Some baked fish sounds delicious." She decides.
Fumizuki yawns. "Cherry cake would be nice, pwease."
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

He nods tucking into the kitchen to go prepare some baked fish.. here we go again

He quickly lays some lemon slices in a baking dish, shaving off some lemon zest for later use. Seasoning the fish with salt and pepper and then lying it on the baking tray, taking a few moments to melt some butter and add garlic and lemon zest to it before brushing it onto the fish.

He then put it in the oven at 425 for like 10 1/2 minutes, he then returned with a plate of baked fish, with garlic and lemon butter

And after that would bring Funizuki some cherry cake "Uncle Drael this isnt too much sugar for her right?"

Beams at the plate of baked fish, eating with her eyes. Her fur ruffles and lifts with excitement as she picks up the plate and goes to sit down at a table to enjoy her meal, but not before saying "Thank you for the meal." With a gentle smile.

"Don't, its just a hobby to me, although it would make for an... okay job.."

Looks up mid-meal and turns her head, "When someone has done something to brighten my mood, I express gratitude." Then turns back to finish her meal, washing it down after with some catmint rosé. Purring with content.

"Your an interesting cat, what are you exactly?"

Gets up from the seat and discards her waste and returns her plate and glass to the bar counter, while taking a seat on a stool. "The name for my kind is Amurrun, or simply catfolk. I share traits akin to a domestic cat, and that of humans." She replies as she crosses her arms on the bar counter.
Vivian (played by Drake_Lie)

*was sleeping in one of the booths*

"Ah, I see...." he said quietly to himself.. "Does catnip affect you?"

Laughs some, "That it does. Small amounts won't affect me too much other than making me feel relaxed, more than that and.. I exhibit the usual cat behavior to catnip. If you really want to see a reaction from a cat, give them silvervine. It's much more potent." She smiles.

"Honestly.. thats just interesting.. I might just become a biologist.. or something like that, studying races from other worlds could be fun, i could possibly help the fates circle in ways my body cant.." he seemed to be thinking

Nods her head, "I find biology fascinating as well. It's a reason that I travel as well, that and I make Star maps of the places I visit, but to also meet species and difference race and culture. While also enjoying myself." She says as she thrums her fingers on the counter.

"Yes yes, personally I perfer earth.. but because my body and sense of self was created due to magic, Im perfect for this type of thing.." he said smiling "Besides Im truely immortal, so not like Ill die doing anything like that"
He would bring out baked fish for Namarii and cherry cake for Fumizuki
Vivian (played by Drake_Lie)

Wakesup, sitting up "silver vine?" Grabs out my bag of holding, pulling out some

Perks her ears up, "Oh, I love earth science, all science really. But I do favor earth and astronomy. The thought that the same dirt we can hold in our palms, can also be a natural disaster is astounding." Her eyes glow with curiosity. She smiles wide at another baked fish and happily enjoys the meal, savoring each bite with a twitch of her whiskers, and then a glance to Vivian, "No, no, I don't need to lose any sense of ground tonight." She quickly shakes her hands toward her.
Sakura the Hybrid (played anonymously)

Sakura takes it and smirks "come here kitty"

"Rude.." he said quietly "I should learn at least limited battle techniques... until then this will do.." he said, as the silverwine returns to the bag "Spacial magic.. not my forte..actually magic isnt my forte at all.." he said quietly "dont snatch things from kids, its rude"

(in foresight I might be wrong, and Sakura might have taken the fish-)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus