Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Zero (played by Revereen)

"Thanks for the spell", Zero told Azumi. His nose seemingly healed after being punched in the face, "So the Cloaker's just some cosplayer, huh? And an actual officer..."
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"Father.." he muttered "Ok.. I think I'll just read, itll help me recover from that I think" she shivered at the thought of fading away like that
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"Oh dear", Azumi said to Wish "My summoner is not usually okay with this, but would you like me to give you a bit of mana?"

"I am fine, that singularity of mine produces mana like crazy, I should be fine, I guess I forgot thats kinda.. technically my heart in a way... or my life force-"
He rubbed his son's back with obvious concern on his face.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Wish wrote:
"I am fine, that singularity of mine produces mana like crazy, I should be fine, I guess I forgot thats kinda.. technically my heart in a way... or my life force-"

"You kind of remind me of my summoner, Ren. He has quite large mana reserves, which allow him to summon a powerful shikigami such as myself", Azumi smiled, "He does have trouble controlling his magic however. He can conjure a golfball sized fireball and it ends up being a basketball sized one!"
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

"I sense a familiar magic.." she said floating in on a broom "Hm... Drael wasnt it?" she asked looking around, couldnt help bringing her back, while talking about magic, my most powerful mana based character, Honey, a few years later is a practitioner of light magic and spells requiring high mana

(Imma head to bed night yall)
Namarii (played anonymously)

Watches the display of magic with interest, going to the sofa to curl up and be a safe distance. After it seems they had finished, she turns to the fire and nestles into the couch and pulls out a book, flicking her tail over her form.

Honestly Namaril caught her attention.. "A cat person.. literally.." she looked down "Interesting"
He looked at Honey "no, Drael is my brother. I'm Mathius"

"Where is he, I havent seen him in 8 or so years, I wonder how hes doing" she thought to herself getting off the broom "Thank you friend" she would say to the broom itself, unironically it shares her mind so shes basically just thanking herself
"He's in a different galaxy taking care of some stuff"

"Ah, well thats interesting, I almost forgot about the fates circle" she would laugh
Astoria Lotus (played by SoulHeart57)

She sneaks up behind Mathius, wrapping her arms around him. "So, who's the kid?"
Namarii (played anonymously)

Her ears twitch and she turns her head at the mention of a cat person, the glow from the fireplace casts her fur to look stark white, and a glow to her icy eyes. "Are catfolk not common in these parts?"
He turned and looked at Astoria in relief "...well, our son......I created him"

Wish would wave to his so called mother although hes never seen her before
Fumizuki also waves to Astoria. "Is this the person you mentioned, Uncle Mafius?"
Namarii wrote:
Her ears twitch and she turns her head at the mention of a cat person, the glow from the fireplace casts her fur to look stark white, and a glow to her icy eyes. "Are catfolk not common in these parts?"

“It depends on who you ask.”

"Are you also a cat?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus