Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"This is my place of work. No fighting. She is the one making threats"
Zero (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"This is my place of work. No fighting. She is the one making threats"

"I got your back", Zero smiled at Mathius, "ARGUS Cameras are set around the bar. Feel free to use this phone to check on any unruly guests"

He handed Mathius the phone.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Meanwhile Azumi is making stupid faces in front of one of the cameras
Sakura the Hybrid (played anonymously)

"She is in the right. She is not starting fights, she puts an end to behavior that she sees as dangerous. You have someone look at your soul mate with the same look honey did to us"
Silvera (played by Drake_Lie)

"You know mathius, you are like that one teacher who punishrs the person for standing up for themselves, while letting the bully go Scott free"
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

Honey sighs "Almost no demon is forgive able.. although Drael.. he cant be one." She said quietly, seems she had already simmered down, although still she shot a glare to Sakura specifically..

"Forgive me Mathius, seems I have started something.. out of respect for this place; I wont raise a hand" she said
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Honey wrote:
Honey sighs "Almost no demon is forgive able.. although Drael.. he cant be one." She said quietly, seems she had already simmered down, although still she shot a glare to Sakura specifically..

"Forgive me Mathius, seems I have started something.. out of respect for this place; I wont raise a hand" she said

"Are you sure every non-human's a demon? I myself am mislabeled as a 'fox demon' when I am more of a divine spirit of sorts!", Azumi smiled at Honey
Sakura the Hybrid (played anonymously)

"I am most certainly a demon, so is my sister in law, but my sister silvera is not a demon"

Honey nodded to Azumi, seeing her judgment as misplaced, she appears infront of silvera, and bows her head slightly "Then forgive me for mislabeling you, although they're demons.. I shall let my own judgement go, however I will warn you , I am only tolerating them" she said, although appolgizing for being so crude and aggressive, she still has a strong distaste for demons
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Meanwhile Azumi is making stupid faces in front of one of the cameras

Fumizuki joins Asumi in doing so, since it looks like fun.

"My wife is a 'good' demon, she does not actively cause chaos due to her much preferring to either have an entertaining fight, or a fun time in bed with me"

"Again, I can only say I will tolerate them" she said
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro is also staring at the cameras that were set up around the room, although instead of making a funny face, Pyro just stares at it in a way that feels somewhat ominous.
He went to each patron at the bar and pointed at them individually and said "no fighting" sternly like this:

https://youtu.be/DRLSRX1nF0s
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro gives a muffled noise of acknowledgement.
Namarii (played anonymously)

Walks into the bar, wearing a wet cloak from some recent rainfall, and then halts for a moment, feeling a charge in the air that makes her fur lift. She shakes to settle it back into place and then sits on a stool at the counter. After a quick glance around, she looks at the bartender. "Can I get some milk and honey?" She smiles soft.

Fine, but I will still give violence if someone threatens my family, friends, or myself
Vivian (played by Drake_Lie)

Gives it to her friend in a nice bottle "already mixed, sorry if you don't like cinnamon"
Namarii (played anonymously)

Chirps, "Thank you, I usually don't drink it with cinnamon but I'll still take the milk and honey." She smiles with a nod and pours some of the bottle into a small glass. Taking a small sip. Flicking her tail upward with delight.
Vivian (played by Drake_Lie)

Nuzzles her friend

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus